Paid .apk FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!
  • Overall Rating 4.1
    Based on 11 reviews
  • ⏰ Yes but it's outdated. (0.0%) 0

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Works great. But you have to manually create the folder in </sdcard/Android/obb>, uploader gave us an obb file that was not in a folder. I couldn't get the game to launch until I created it and moved the obb into it.

Hint: folder name should be "com.square_enix.android_googleplay.ffl_gp" (inside obb folder)

Game also works offline, I turned off mobile data for 1st launch, no issues loading.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
This is a awesome game, thanks SBenny
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was JUST thinking about trying to get back to playing this game! Way underrated! I can't get it it work even following the above instructions, is root required now? Pixel 6 13 Verizon

Thanks
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hope this works, thanks
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Cool idea. Hope it works
 
FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS was released by Tameka and 16955 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Top