Mod apk FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: WotL v2.1.0 - Unlimited War Funds/GIL/Money (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,893 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLANKZ

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cant find the mod link
Post automatically merged:

Hmmm

ronvil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks For This MOD ...

solarian78x

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
hey I'm trying to get the game save off my phone to back it up and maybe one day put it on a different device. its a maxed out endgame file. So far everytghing I've tried didnt work. (I'm running the v1.0.0 of the app). is it possible that this version does something different with the save game file? Maybe if i install this later version of the apk over my old one and replace the obb data with the later version it would save the files differntley and then i would be able to finally access the save game? any ideas?

solarian78x

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I was originally using v1.0.0 which had adb backup disabled. for v2.1.0 adb backup is enabled. now I was able to save my endgame files!!!!!! I also restored them on another device!

Thank you!

Rex

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just wondering if this has been modded beyond "money" yet? Such as the skill points etc? Anyone know?

Shift6

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Works wonderfully, thanks! Does anyone know if the game is controller-compatible? Not a bit fan of these touch controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.