Fishing Clash: Catching Fish Game. Hunting Fish 3D v1.0.6 - Sbenny's Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,087 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

abin

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
It does not work to save progress in the google play game. I have 3 devices all with root acces. Playing 3 different accounts, one of the accounts using the official game variant, the other 2 accounts using the modified version. The official game variant saves the progress in the game, the other two options do not save. According to the official site the progress in the game is made only through the player profile in google play, using the facebook account is just for communicating with the official news, announcement or error reporting page. I mention that all 3 devices I use are root-based. Is there a way to fix this problem? It's frustrating to lose days to play and lose everything when you upgrade. Thanks in advance for a possible answer and apologize for my bad english.

I attach the link and description on the official site:

https://support.tensquaregames.com/hc/e ... er-Profile

"Settings - all game setting can be found here. You can switch sounds and music on and off. You can change your in-game name (one-time use only!) switch on or off vibrations. Connect with Facebook and visit our page on Facebook. You can also log in to your Google Play/iTunes account - this is highly advisable, that way you won't lose your progress if you'll decide to switch devices in the future. Please have in mind that Google Play and iTunes don't share the same accounts, transferring data between those services is not possible at the moment.
Report error option will let you send a request directly to our support team, please use it when you'll experience a bug or any other problem with Fishing Clash. Sending those messages will help us improve the game!
Player ID is your unique account number, we strongly advise to write it down. Please note that sending a message with "report an error" option will also automatically send your player ID to our support team."

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.