Paid .apk Game Dev Tycoon v1.47 FREE and Modding Guide

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 8 years
thank you
Salamat 👌
:dinodance:
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I already paid this on pc, playing it on phone wont hurt, I suppose.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
 
"The One and Only Last Place" -Z
Member for 8 years
Rip moneyz, but its worth it
 
"The One and Only Last Place" -Z
Member for 8 years
I can't seem to find the files pls help.
 
"The One and Only Last Place" -Z
Member for 8 years
Kent, I can't seem to find the local_txt files even when I followed your instructions like 5 times already. Can you help me?
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the game!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 9 years
Wish this would work for me. Followed everything down to the letter :(
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Ood yawa
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hnm Idk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top