📖 Tutorial Game Guardian - Non Root

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,968 happy users since 2014.
Register

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Here's a quick guide on how to use Game Guardian on a non rooted device.

Things you will need are:

1) Game Guardian -

2) A virtual space app. There are lots that don't appear to work with newer versions of Android os. Ones I know that do work are either x8 sandbox or f1vm. In my video demonstration I use x8sb but they are both similar to setup.

3) Root checker which you can download from the Play Store.

With those downloaded AND installed on your device now follow my video to setup either x8sb or f1vm:

Once you're setup and have confirmed you have root status in your virtual space app you can then add Game Guardian to your x8sb or f1vm and any games you wish to play / hack.

Remember if you are using GG then it has to be done INSIDE your virtual space app. If you run it outside you're not going to have root status.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This is very useful, especially nowadays, as newer smartphones are a lot harder to root compared to, for example, 3-4 years ago!

Thank you so much for sharing this tutorial, hopefully it'll introduce many new adventurers into the world of hacking :)

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is very useful, especially nowadays, as newer smartphones are a lot harder to root compared to, for example, 3-4 years ago!

Thank you so much for sharing this tutorial, hopefully it'll introduce many new adventurers into the world of hacking :)
You're welcome.

I think there are a lot of people that instantly associate Game Guardian with needing to be rooted.

Hopefully this will be useful to somebody out there. I still consider myself a novice user of Game Guardian but it's a fun tool to play around with and it's quite rewarding when you manage to hack a game using it ☺

TheoMC

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Funny thing is you can login with gmail as well and save your game data after editing...