- Device
- Huawei p30
- Country
- Select..
GoldOx - The Golden Icon Pack
v222.0MOD Features How to install
Download Link (how to download?)
-
Oh man, I gotta tell you about this game I stumbled upon called "Gold & Goblins." It's like, the perfect mix of chill vibes and strategic brain workout.So, I downloaded it the other day, and honestly, I didn't expect to get so hooked. I mean, who knew mining for gold with a bunch of goblins could be this much fun?
The whole thing gets you right into this cool fantasy world where you manage goblins to dig for gold. You start with just a couple of these little dudes, and as you level up, you get more goblins and can even merge them to make them stronger.
It’s kinda like a goblin army, but cuter and way less scary.
One thing I really love is the graphics—everything’s super colorful and detailed, and it just makes the whole experience more immersive. Plus, the sound effects are spot on. There's this satisfying clinking sound every time you strike gold, and it just keeps me coming back for more.
I saw someone in the reviews mention how they play it during their commute, and that’s totally relatable. It’s super easy to pick up and put down, so perfect for those in-between moments.
Another user said they loved how you can strategize your way to success, and I couldn’t agree more. It’s like this awesome mix of relaxation and brain teasing.
And oh, the events are a blast! They keep things fresh and exciting, so there's always something new to look forward to. I've already spent way too many hours on it, and I'm not even mad. If you're looking for something fun and addictive to pass the time, Gold & Goblins is definitely worth checking out.
Just be ready to defend your gold from sneaky little creatures!
CPU Architecture: armeabi-v7a & arm64-v8a
No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.
No: you can use this app even without any Internet Connection.
Load Additional Info
❂ Paid App
• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you may need to install and use VPhoneOS on your phone by clicking here or, if have a computer, visit this page from PC and click here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.
• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install VPhoneOS on your phone by clicking here or, if have a computer, visit this page from PC and click here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.
No videos yet. If you would like to thank LadyOnePunch and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.
Code:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.osheden.goldox