💬 Review Good pizza great pizza

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,758 happy users since 2014.
Register

Senpaitoby5

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Good pizza great pizza

A very addictive game although it makes me hungry. Repeats characters and has slang for pizza.

Review:
There's not much to review. It's a simple game with simple animation. It does have upgrades to help make pizza faster. Has both coins as main currency and cash for premium items. Does have only one opponent and themes such as sausage day and a half-day. You can buy a different variety of furniture for the background and some characters even give you gifts if you give them free pizza. Making pizza and it's ingredient do cost a pretty penny in the game. You do have to repair the oven and sometimes locks in the game. It has a nice cat theme with furniture and at the beginning of each day, there is a pizza news channel. Mostly there is nothing to report but it does tell you the event that would happen on certain days. Although sometimes the slang for pizza ingredients is off and hard to understand it's mostly not complicated I mean you are just making pizza after all. You can get a new ingredient and some customers have special instructions for the pizza they want such as having no cheese or putting the pizza in the oven twice. You do get to slice the pizza which is fun. My favorite character in the game is a nice homeless man that comes in once in a while asking for free pizza. And some point though I think he tries to feed pizza to zoo animals and it is on the news in the beginning.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yea it's a nice game to pass the time to.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I have never heard of this game before, thanks for making a game review. :)