💬 Review Google Pixel 3a by edyn

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,018 happy users since 2014.
Register

edyn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Reviewed Device: Google Pixel 3a

Description
The Google Pixel 3a comes with 64gb of storage and a Snapdragon 670 processor. The backing, unlike the Pixel 3, is plastic instead of glass, one of the reasons the price is lower. The front glass is Asahi Dragontrail, and the sides are also plastic. In the back there is a fingerprint reader, which allows you to easily forgo your password and simplifies opening your device. It also comes with a headphone jack.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
This phone is unparalleled in terms of speed and refresh time compared to my previous ones. I owned a Google Pixel before the 3a and the quality of the phone truly has upgraded. I love the camera, in my opinion, the quality is almost unbeaten by any other brand. It's never been easier to feel like a professional photographer when your pictures turn out amazing.

Things I don't like
The older Pixel phones seem to get, the worse the performance is. And I'm not talking about just getting slower, more like user experience ruining bugs. Recently, my 3a has been giving me more problems with shutting down, and glitching. The speed of bringing up the camera is interrupted by lag and I recently seem to miss opportune photo moments because the lag doesn't allow the photo to be taken right away. The only other problem I have with it is the storage. "System" takes up 20gb of space to run the current android version, and that's out of 64gb. I feel as if I constantly struggle and battle with lack of storage even with minimal apps. It's probably my biggest complaint in terms of the 3a.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone to other users, because despite some of it's flaws, it's easy to navigate, the interface is appealing and understandable, it's very customizable. It's sleek, lightweight, and built well enough to withstand me dropping it all the time. It's more reliab