💬 Review Google Pixel 6a by Aong23

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,321 happy users since 2014.
Register

Aong23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Google Pixel 6a

Description
Google Pixel 6a is known for being a top-pick on the best budget mid-range phone in the market. With its unique Google Tensor processor, it is equipped with a machine learning that allows the user easiness and smoothness when using the phone. It has a sleek design with beautiful color variants available. What really makes the phone stand out is its AI assisted camera being able to beat those of the highest caliber phones such as the flagship of iPhone and Samsung. Additionally, the Google Pixel 6a features one of the best price to performance in all phones currently available.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Camera is the best although is limited in features compared to top-of-the-line ultra expensive phones.

Things I don't like
Although the processor is useful in productivity, it does not offer the same gaming performance of those in the same price range.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I recommend Google Pixel 6a to anyone wanting to capture beautiful split-second photos given they have the skills. It boats a really good price and is top tier in productivity and daily usage.