💬 Review Grand Academy for Future Villains by JohNull

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,485 happy users since 2014.
Register

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Grand Academy for Future Villains

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Grand Academy For Future Villains 1.0.11 Mod Menu Mod apk

Articulately, Grand Academy for Future Villains (I will refer to it as GAfFV colloquially for the remainder of my review) is a 200,000 word well written world developed by Katherine Nehring, one of my favourite Choice of Games authors.

Review:
Succinctly, GAfFV is a breath of fresh air, for when it comes to Choice of Games and Hosted Games there are ones about being a protagonist in great abundance but very few depict what it is like to be the antagonist of the story. In articulation, this is what got me intrigued in the first place as I have played copious amounts of Choice of Games and Hosted Games where you are out in the shoes of a hero and I have always wondered: What would it be like to fill the shoes of a villain? Nehring's world of villains, mad scientists and secret societies fueled by my imagination did not disappoint! I came for the acts of villainy but stayed for the characters. This novel contained some of the most lovable and interesting characters I have ever read and with each of them you could aspire for romance or use them until you backstab them for your own gain. Another note, the stats used to fuel this games branching narrative are both interesting and different to other Choice of Games I have read since usually stats are used for rolls/stats checks on certain actions, but this was not the case for GAfFV since each stat would lead to a different ending: do you writhe in the CHAOS or do you conquer the galaxy with your EVIL hordes of demons? It was a breathe of fresh air from previous branching narratives I have read and I truly felt like my choices had major impacts on the story.

Would you recommend this to other users? I absolutely suggest all of those that are fans of the Choice of Games and Hosted Games novels check this one out, you won't regret it! Nehring's ability to create a dynamic world filled with attentive depth, lovable characters and an amazing plot I truly masterful.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐