💬 Review GrandChase

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,915 happy users since 2014.
Register

GamerForever

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: GrandChase

An anime and fighting styled 2d game where the player controls a team of upto 4 heroes.

Review:
So I started this game almost 2+ years ago and Immediately got a liking to it. Not only the graphics were brilliant as I myself like anime styled theme but also the SFX and music. Back when I started this the game had limited features and repetitive event but the developers are still improving the game adding new features and new characters. I will point out some of the main features of the game.

1. Create a team of upto 4 heroes.
2. Raise and level up your heroes.
3. Find pets to add your heroes in battles.
4. Make friends and send them adventures keys. These keys can be used to open various chest found during adventures.
5. Join a guild and participate and guild wars, guild boss battles and trade with your guild mates.
6. Unlock various avatars by beating, Dimensional bosses, guild bosses, adventures and various other means.

These are some of the main features of the game. Although if you try yourself then you'll be able to see a heap load of other daily and weekly events and raids in the game. On top of this the premium currency is fairly easy to farm so you wont have to spend a lot to get tough. Although there are skins and avatars which are purchase only and most are cosmetics.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you like anime styled games then I would definitely recommend this game.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐