"Gratitude Giveaway" contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,862 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sine

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Before i mention any 3 modder's i would like to tell you about me in short- at first i didn't believe about modding sites i was annoyed coz of their ads and redirect and at last you won't get anything but after visiting this site things started Changing i meet a lot of amazing people here, they work hard to make us happy. Sometimes they update a mod 3 times a day just to make us happy thank you so much guy's i dont know how to choose but i would like to thank @Sbenny @Debby and @SusieQ

fredrice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
@SusieQ, for all those awesome full version utility apps;
@Axiom, for mods for the game genres i love;
and last but not the least;
@Sbenny, for making this modding website possible, i salute you.

And of course, to all the other modders and staff members who continue to maintain and support this website.

"Thank you for all you do here."

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
I would like to thank @Axiom, @Axiom and @Axiom for making my favorite Hosted Games mods (ZESH, TGT, etc...) It's because of his mods that I feel godlike in a story :cool:. Also thanks @Sbenny for this awesome site, I'm still a lurker and a freeloader but I'll support by doing the things I can (like not leeching). I'm sorry if I can't thank other modders for their contributions in the site; I have yet to explore the other mods.
So, more power to Sbenny.com and kudos to all modders!!!

anjguanzon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for all you do here,
@SusieQ @Axiom @DarkPhantom @Debby @Sbenny

I couldn't choose just 3, I'm sorry 😅
I've been suffering with depression & anxiety but your mods keep me going. They've been an amazing distraction and they make me really happy. I appreciate all the hard work you put into these mods. Thank you!!!! ❤

P.S. sbenny rulez huhu this is the only mod site I trust and is reliable! Keep up the good work!

HostedGamesFanatic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Axiom @DarkPhantom @SusieQ Even though I haven't quite known you guys for a while, You people are my favorite modders so far since I joined Sbenny.
With Axiom being the first modder I downloaded mods from, Love your mods man! Keep up the good work!
And DarkPhantom being the second I download mods from. I love your mods! Keep up the good work! ^^
And SusieQ being the third I've downloaded mods from, Keep up the good work! love your mods!

And I couldn't just choose 3! 4 is better than three right?? Anyway, I would like to thank @Sbenny for his/her (I don't know your gender yet, ;-; ) dedication to making this great modding site, and creating such a beautiful community, Without you we wouldn't have met such awesome people, Thank you so much!

Just to Clarify, I love the four of you, And this isn't by order, The four of you are great modders, And some other modders as well that may be reading this (I hope you are :p) , Please keep creating great mods for the community, With that being said, I wish the best for the other members that are participating.

Your loyal Member and Servant,

John/Daniel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.