Greatest idea ever (and amazing)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,996 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kuromi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yep, I decided a new way to get SB points like fo Daily things like chat like in 5 mins, post something, etc.
Post automatically merged:

Do*
Sorry I'm fast at typing

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Greatest amazing idea! Now, what stopping people from spamming for free points?
Any precautions to stop abusers? Does it encourages activity or just let people leave their phone on without actually doing anything?
Please enlighten me about the amount of mental gymnastics you've done for this GREATEST AMAZING idea! 😇

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Chat in 5 min to get sb points is well....very very easy to do, so to gain sb points from that would be harmful than beneficiary. As for the *post something*, posting stuff relevant and beneficiary to the forum (think an ebook, or a mod) does give you sb points, and if that's not possible, actively participating in the forum (not spamming or posting anything unrelated to the topic at hand) does give you the active user badge which activates a reward of 50 sb points per day, 2 sb points per like and 5 sb points per follow until the day your badge is removed (which is either due to inactivity, or unless you break any rule and get a warning point for it).

You can also post mod showcases on youtube, give 5 minutes of time and get 400 sb points, it's easy and requires relatively much less work and time than modding.

here's a whole list on how to gain sb points:- How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

here's a whole list on user ranks and benefits:- User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements