Greetings

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,769 happy users since 2014.
Register

networkdood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
How did you find us? I found this website in Google while searching for a mod.

Which types of games do you usually play? I like, currently, IDLE TAPPING games, as of 2 weeks ago, I am hooked on Sega Heroes and How To Train Your Dragon: TITAN UPRISING Match 3 games.
When I play a game, I usually like to hack or find a loophole advantage in the game. I have done this for many games, including: Mafia Wars, on Facebook, Lord of the Rings by Kabam, Grow Castle, Office Space, Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money, and a few other IDLE tapping games. I get bored with most games after 1 month, but a few games, previously mentioned, keep me busy for 6 months to a year.

Something about me: I like to hack games, find loopholes for an advantage. I love using autoplayers and VM software...

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
Hello and welcome @networkdood

I'm @Morphine, here to welcome you. I'm glad you decided to become part of the Sbenny Community.
Sbenny is filled with friendly and warm people, so feel free to join the forum discussions.

Before you start looking around the forum, take a few minutes to read through the guides and get more familiar with it:

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,
~@Morphine

networkdood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cool, yeah, I have been here for a few months, and just now decided to say "hello".
How do I upload a MOD I created for SEGA HEROES?