Grow Stone Online - Idle MMORPG v1.114 - Probably the first DEMO MOD APK in the world

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,088 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.114

Root needed? NO

Internet Required to Play? YES

Game description:
Grow stone online: Idle RPG is an amazing online Adventure game for Android in which you'll go down a mine and get stones. Use stones to destroy various monsters in many dungeons full of stones. If you want to get stronger, just combine stones of the same type. After some time, you'll get great items including shurikens and other useful stuff to easily destroy enemies or other online players.

Features of Grow Stone Online for Android:

• Many kinds of stones
• Colourful maps
• Fight against mighty bosses
• Various bonuses you can activate using your Rubies
• Play with friends

Get the hero to a stone and press the button to attack. Get stones of different kinds and combine them to get a stronger stone. Get a legendary stone which will help you compete with any enemies. Go to the forest where you can test your stones in the fights against monsters and ask your friends help you or join guilds and defeat bosses by playing now Grow Stone Online MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.supercat.stone
Mod Features:
Protection Bypassed
No Skill Cooltime (use unlimited stones at any time)
No Ads
Movement Speed x3 when NOT on Auto Mode
Insane Attack Speed (press on Attack as fast as you can to deal insane damage)

NOTE: THIS IS A DEMO MOD TO TEST THE MOD ON A GUEST ACCOUNT. IT WILL CLOSE ITSELF AFTER ABOUT 2 MINUTES, USED ONLY TO SHOW THE FEATURES OF MY MOD. IF YOU WANT THE FULL VERSION, YOU MUST BE A VIP MEMBER. HERE'S THE VIP MOD: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=6818

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Matty

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
So, this actually doesn't work. I waited for the gold event to try it out as it only lasts for 2 minutes. Turns out everytime i click to log in with facebook it gives me that error code. Both in Memu android emulator and android 6.1.1

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
this free mod is for guest users only, not for Facebook, I'll specify it into the topic.

Matty

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Matty this free mod is for guest users only, not for Facebook, I'll specify it into the topic.
Well... yesterday i combined all my stones and hoped to farm gold using the mod, as i didn't know it was only for guest users. Turns out I'm REALLY weaker than i was before now as I can't farm gold to upgrade the stone. Now i don't have the mod and neither the power to farm or do golems. This is well... Frustrating :|

Status
Not open for further replies.