Guardian Hunter: SuperBrawlRPG v2.3.0.03- MEGA MOD

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 9 years
I wonder :D I just really wonder! :D Is, it, possible, that you could bypass the game in a such way that we could activate your mod just when we mute the inside sound of the game?!

I know few rpg's out there that they have it this way, I'm not asking for copycat ofc haha I think it would be even less detectable that players use any kind of mods.
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
New version is out:

http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4929

#Topic Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top