💬 Review Guardian Tales by otut

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,626 happy users since 2014.
Register

otut

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Guardian Tales

Guardian Tales is a role-playing gacha game (RPG) developed by Kong Studios and published by Kakao Games. Begin your adventure here in Kantenbury, where you need to save from the Invader's attack. Solve challenging puzzles and meet new friends.

Review:
Guardian Tales for me is a very well-thought game. When I first played it, I was amazed by the design of the levels and the characters. I never got bored because the game has different mechanics in each world. This game requires a lot of time to accomplish but it is very rewarding. It offers a lot such as PVP, PVE, grinding mechanics, and Gacha System.

The characters are also well-design and have some interesting backstories. Although the game has some favoritism towards female characters. The developers are so generous especially when there is an event. Sometimes I feel spoiled by the developers. It is also easy to grind for materials, such as exp. and gold because there are dungeons that can be played to have those materials. There are also sub-stories that offer a variety of rewards and are enjoyable when playing.

This game offers an 8-bit design to let the players reminisce. This game is full of surprises that you, the player, cannot predict what will happen next. The story is sometimes fluff but most of the time you need to take it seriously.

Overall, it is a very great game. You will not get bored and offers a lot of rewards for accomplishing different tasks. It is a very unique RPG for me and it is very enjoyable.

Would you recommend this to other users? I will recommend this game to the players who like RPG or JRPG. It offers a lot and it is not repetitive. It requires a lot of brain to complete challenges and it contains references to other games.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐