💬 Review Hades by taogueuruxxs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,707 happy users since 2014.
Register

taogueuruxxs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Hades

You play as the son of Hades, Zagreus, as he tries to escape the Underworld

Review:
One of the best games I've ever played, no exaggeration. Supergiant Games never misses and this is their best yet. As a pretty casual gamer who doesn't really enjoy roguelikes (the difficulty can be insane), I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy the game but it blew me out of the water. Zagreus basically hates his dad, Hades, and wants to leave the Underworld. He's aided by his friends and many gods and goddesses throughout.

Even though it is a randomly generated dungeon crawler roguelike, there is still progression every run. You can improve your stats and unlock new weapons and essentially ensure that you'll have a better run next time.

For casual gamers, you can turn on "God" mode which can help you by reducing the damage you take from enemies. If you're bad at games like me, you can still progress! And you can always turn off God mode at any time, even in the middle of a run.

Each character in the game is lovingly fleshed out. You can tell a lot of research was put into this.

The music! The music is beautiful and gorgeous and I could listen to it forever.

The story is amazing and the amount of info that you can get just by talking to characters and filling out the lore book is insane. You can find out so much about side characters as well!

Great game, definitely play it! If you're on the fence or if you've even thought about it, this is your sign. Go buy it!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, 10/10 game, one of the best games ever.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐