💬 Review Happy Hop: Kawaii Jump

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,847 happy users since 2014.
Register

Pinkboybob

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Happy Hop: Kawaii Jump

It's really bright and super fun to look at. It's a good game to build up a skill you might not even want but do anyway, jumping from side to side on platforms and trying to build up speed. And while you're at it, you can collect items to decorate your own room with so it feels accomplishing.

Review:
Playing this game I easily loose track of time. Even with my age thinking it might be silly playing a game like this, while actually playing it, it feels addicting and worth it. I've honestly kept this game around for a while, and it's easy for me to loose interest in a mobile game. I don't know if it's just my personality, but it's asethetic as well and feels like you can build personality when it features all different kinds of adorable characters, and the items you can collect to personalize your own room when you're not jumping around. It's fun to look at and features different maps so your not looking at the same background all the time. It also feels like skill building, the more I play the more I feel like I'm getting faster at the game. Racing against time but collecting buffs to hopefully stand a chance and beat my high score. It's not just like any platform you can land on though, the game gets tricky with cloud platforms and ones with spikes, and the higher up you get the harder it gets. It's a lot of fun to pass time with and then show your friends and feel like a show off when you go higher and faster then them. Feels pretty good.

Would you recommend this to other users? While so might think it's a silly or girly game, I would still recommend to anyone asking for a fun android game.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐