📲 Tutorial Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery [Currencies and XP]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,329 happy users since 2014.
Register

spyros15

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Aight, so i re-did some stuff... But now i have 2123456789 coins (like the video) but WHEN i changed the gems the game crashed and now i got the same amount of gems. Without me changing the coins i cant find the gems again... Bassicaly i got 2123456789 coins but i cant change that value now so i can re-do everything in order to get gems. Idk if i am understandable cause i feel like this is complicated....

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Aight, so i re-did some stuff... But now i have 2123456789 coins (like the video) but WHEN i changed the gems the game crashed and now i got the same amount of gems. Without me changing the coins i cant find the gems again... Bassicaly i got 2123456789 coins but i cant change that value now so i can re-do everything in order to get gems. Idk if i am understandable cause i feel like this is complicated....
I can try to help you later.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Ok. You have plenty of gold?
Goto shop. Unknown dword. Buy item. Unknown dword and do the N=O+D and put how much you spent. Keep doing this. You'll find a value that represents how much gold you spent TOTAL in the game. So, if your spend 500, N=O+D 500. Spend 350, then do N=O+D 350... Long press the result, offset calculator, put -50 (hex). This should be the dword of your gems and right below the xor value.

alyssnjps

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you
Post automatically merged:

testing