Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v1.1.0 Hacked (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,470 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
"You need to reply to this to see the download link" Okay...
seriously ? Have you no manners? A simple
" thank you " or " I appreciate this " , better yet how about " thank you for your hard work " for your information we modders volunteer our time , we do this for free, the least you could do is acknowledge that and properly say " THANKS ",,
unnecessary, rude or spam comment replies are strictly prohibited , to avoid more warning points, possible banning refer to the rules or this post
▶▶ COMMON COURTESY

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Would like an update if possible (on what works) - reading comments some say it doesn't work if you're in the US, or gems don't work, or that it says beta is ended/closed for now. Work-arounds for any of these? Anyone still able to play right now?
try using the tools provided by sbenny. If outdated, report it properly.. Use report outdated/broken links post
( when its needed) ▶ APK Reports: outdated version/broken links
have you read the welcome pm sent to you upon your joining our community ? There was all information to help you navigate and use our forum

Malachxaviel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awesome will try it out. Did you use LuckyPatcher to do this? I've been a leecher so long I'm really trying to learn how to do this so I can contribute.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Awesome will try it out. Did you use LuckyPatcher to do this? I've been a leecher so long I'm really trying to learn how to do this so I can contribute.
@Malachxaviel
" LEECHER " ... What do you mean you've been a leecher for so long ?

Bowser77

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I agree with @SusieQ™ that a thank you would be nice, alot modders do this for free so a thanks or I appreciate your hard work would be nice.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
I agree with @SusieQ™ that a thank you would be nice, alot modders do this for free so a thanks or I appreciate your hard work would be nice.
@Bowser77
Thank you ! And actually ALL modders AND staff ALL volunteer. No one here gets paid. The money from donations to site are used to run the server and all site related expenses. Often times Sbenny has put out of pocket when donations don't cover it (more often than not)
So I guess you could say we get "paid" in appreciation given in replies.. 😇

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
I mean I've always used other people's tools without really contributing anything. Probably incorrect use of term but it's what I meant.

Edit: Thanks for this, works great!
Thanks for explanation. As
" leecher " in a forum generally refers to someone who takes another modders works to publish elsewhere claiming credit for the mod.. I had a feeling that's not what you intended. 🌈

Status
Not open for further replies.