Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.1.1 Exclusive Unlimited Gems, Coins Hack & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,245 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andra

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey Sbenny I just bought mod2 and have the same issues like Gmonk. Is this problem solved with the alternative version ?
Regards
Andra

Andra

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
my first try with mod 2 was on my tablet and my second one on my PC with Bluestacks. Both failed with same message, like Gmonk said.

Mayourii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Problem solved. You are the best @Sbenny thank you for bring this game back

Last edited:

EuroMaster08

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried first on my Note 10 not working
Then I follow the advice with NOX and at first attempt it didn't worked as well
At least I tried to reboot NOX and yes it works! So now I'm running the official App on my Note and everything looks great.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
If i uninstall it i don't want to lose my game i would need to start again

Andra

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mod2 is even not running with Nox.

EuroMaster08

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mod2 is even not running with Nox.
You must try it a few times. Do the hack by clicking on the House-elve in front of the potions class. Then change the floor, wait about 10 seconds, change floor again wait for another 10 seconds. Close the app, instal the Playstore Version, and you can play the game with all this great gems and coins.

Andra

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I dont even come through the start with the book store@ Euromaster

EuroMaster08

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I dont even come through the start with the book store@ Euromaster
Ok try this. 1st play the tutorial with the playstore App, connect with Facebook to save your progress. Then when you finish the Tutorial change to the Mod 2 App and try again. I believe the Tutorial is special, so maybe the Mod doesn´t work at it...

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Yep, same fear here as I have never logged in anywhere in the game.. hoping the current event ends soon!
Same here i haven't logged into the app via facebook just waiting for the event to end.

Andra

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Euromaster thanks for your help, it works. I played the tutorial with the Play Store version ,connected with facebook to store , installed mod 2 got the gems and installed the Play Store version again. Connected with facebook to restore my in mod 2 stored game. And tata it is running on my tablet and PC with Nox as well.

EuroMaster08

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Euromaster thanks for your help, it works. I played the tutorial with the Play Store version ,connected with facebook to store , installed mod 2 got the gems and installed the Play Store version again. Connected with facebook to restore my in mod 2 stored game. And tata it is running on my tablet and PC with Nox as well.
Happy I could help!!! :D

Mayourii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this mod. But I download mod 1 and have problem with unlimited energy. It is free at first but then starts consuming gems.

Okay I'm a bit confused. I stop playing when I see the energy starts to consume gem, then I open the game again and the mod works as usual. But I'm pretty sure something went wrong because my gem was cost when I accidentally clicked to buy energy :cry:
Same here, any suggestion?

WolfNight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this mod!

kissprdelka

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I try as hard as possible but MOD 2 is giving me still the same issue like above like Gmonk wrote. Any help? I tried also the option by EuroMaster08 and I am still not able to make it work.

Herohero1234

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hey there @Sbenny, so I just bought mod2 and the only thing that works is the max gold. I'll have max gold but gems will stay at "13". And anything else that I do will give me the wallet error.
How would I go about fixing this? Thank you for your time

nightcrwlrs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
using a previous version of mod 2 and following your recommendation (play the game normally after using it) seems to have gotten me banned. rip

Status
Not open for further replies.