Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.1.1 Exclusive Unlimited Gems, Coins Hack & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,984 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dania707

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey (mod1) it says failed loading glp program glow_vfx how can I fix it?

agilawings

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, I'm really sorry to bother you, but I just started from the beginning with this game using MOD1, and I keep encountering this error whenever I try to buy pets, and when I press okay, the game crashes and restarts.

1608214757922.png

I'm so sorry if this has been answered before, but what should I do in this case? Thank you for any help.

WannabeWannabe

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, I'm really sorry to bother you, but I just started from the beginning with this game using MOD1, and I keep encountering this error whenever I try to buy pets, and when I press okay, the game crashes and restarts.

View attachment 67309

I'm so sorry if this has been answered before, but what should I do in this case? Thank you for any help.
This has been answered before. Pets are not possible using Mod 1. You will need to first sync your account via FB. Then download the playstore version and login via FB to be able to buy pets..

agilawings

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This has been answered before. Pets are not possible using Mod 1. You will need to first sync your account via FB. Then download the playstore version and login via FB to be able to buy pets..
Thank you very much for your patience with me, I appreciate your help. I'll try this out.

CassandraNyx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this mod. But I download mod 1 and have problem with unlimited energy. It is free at first but then starts consuming gems.

Okay I'm a bit confused. I stop playing when I see the energy starts to consume gem, then I open the game again and the mod works as usual. But I'm pretty sure something went wrong because my gem was cost when I accidentally clicked to buy energy :cry:

This happens when you don't close the app completely. like when you exit out of it and not delete it from your 'pending' apps. so the app is still open in the background and when you enter it again, it doesn't go through the mod loading screen, it just loads from your pending apps and it doesn't load the mod.
I actually love that, because when the mod is not active, I can use my coins to buy clothes and increase my traits. I wish there was a MOD Menu allowing you to turn it on and off. Both for this mod and for the kim K mod.

Anyways, if you want this to not happen, close the app completely when you exit, including from your pending/background apps. it's one of the buttons on either side of the home button. one is back and the other shows you the pending apps

CassandraNyx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for your patience with me, I appreciate your help. I'll try this out.
actually if you read what i wrote above, you will be able to use this and enter the app without the mod, if you leave it in the pending/background apps( you have to leave it in there a while. it doesn't work immediately. idk like half an hour. and it might not work every time, but eventually if you keep doing it, you will bypass the mod and go directly into the app). I was able to do that, buy the pet and then go back into the mod and do the challenge with hagrid that needed the pet. you can do that every time you want to buy pets, clothes or pet looks.

Last edited:

agilawings

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
actually if you read what i wrote above, you will be able to use this and enter the app without the mod, if you leave it in the pending/background apps( you have to leave it in there a while. it doesn't work immediately. idk like half an hour. and it might not work every time, but eventually if you keep doing it, you will bypass the mod and go directly into the app). I was able to do that, buy the pet and then go back into the mod and do the challenge with hagrid that needed the pet. you can do that every time you want to buy pets, clothes or pet looks.
I don't think it works for my phone, but I did find a similar workaround. If I open the app by clicking on its notifications, I can bypass the MOD and get in and the things cost like usual. The MOD only takes effect if I open the app directly from my list of apps and do the sbenny login. :) Gonna have to wait for a notification to do the bypass and buy a pet or something else, but those appear a lot anyway so... :LOL:

CassandraNyx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't think it works for my phone, but I did find a similar workaround. If I open the app by clicking on its notifications, I can bypass the MOD and get in and the things cost like usual. The MOD only takes effect if I open the app directly from my list of apps and do the sbenny login. :) Gonna have to wait for a notification to do the bypass and buy a pet or something else, but those appear a lot anyway so... :LOL:
Yesss, I forgot about notifications! Yup, same here. Notifications bypass the mod too. Love it :D

CassandraNyx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
@mike1324

I have a little issue with the quest Help Dumbledore with Christmas. I have done the first step about 11 times and it will not progress to the next step.
I go into the great hall, i do the first quest, then go outside and the first quest is available again, no progress registered. Was wondering if that is something you can fix. if not, it's okay :)

Cragalrock

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi I've just purchased mod 2 and I've selected dobby to get unlimited coins it does the coins but when I go to select potion class it crashes and says wallet error can you help please

RoyalReality

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please check your private messages, I just sent you an alternative version, hope it'll work fine for you, thanks :)
I got the same problem with my phone and nox can you pleade send me alternative version too? I just used my gatherings of 2 years on this mod and it doesn't even work?

Cragalrock

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you but I've looked into my private messages and I haven't received it yet

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
For those having problems, please try to tap on Dobby or to tap on a live painting. These actions are confirmed to not giving any errrors.

CassandraNyx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Sbenny @mike1324 With the next update, can you pretty please add a button in the mod loading screen, the one where we put in the license to skip loading the mod? So we can go in and buy the pets and do the events? it would be really helpful if it can be done. Thank you guys so much for the wonderful mod!
Happy Holidays!

MeGaZiCkEx33

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works great, is there a chance to get the notebooks unlimited? Because i have to buy a crup puppie for hagrids quest, but it doesn't work because i have Mod 1.

Last edited:

RoyalReality

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It works great, is there a chance to get the notebooks unlimited? Because i have to buy a crup puppie for hagrids quest, but it doesn't work because i have Mod 1.
That would be fantastic
Post automatically merged:

For those having problems, please try to tap on Dobby or to tap on a live painting. These actions are confirmed to not giving any errrors.
That's actually worked thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.