Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.8.1 Unlimited Gems Hack, Coins Cheat etc (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,122 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notnoxie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm also getting the refresh tiles error! Does anyone know when this event would end?

Bandaxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just downloaded the mod a few minutes ago and so far everything seems to be in working order. Great job! Thank you very much for the app!!

Edit: Im also getting the same 'Refresh Tiles' bug. Is it due to the ongoing event as the others said?

Last edited:

littlewingz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't think its the event anymore, because for me the "Full Marks" event has ended, but I still get the Refresh Tile Bug.
Also performed a Cache Clean, still the same.

The MOD apk is currently useless since the game can't start at all. You can continue playing with the BYPASS apk but that is basically the unmodded version.

camel025

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Both Mods are unusable at the moment. I bought Mod 2 just to see and it also had Refresh Tile error whether the Mod 2 was turned on or off in the MOD Menu. I uninstalled and reinstalled just to make sure. I included the Logcat since it said to send to the Modder in case of error. I hope it helps! Thank you

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Both Mods are unusable at the moment. I bought Mod 2 just to see and it also had Refresh Tile error whether the Mod 2 was turned on or off in the Mod menu. I uninstalled and reinstalled just to make sure. I included the Logcat since it said to send to the Modder in case of error. I hope it helps! Thank you
Try to start a new game, the reason behind your error might be that while you used MOD 1, there was an ongoing event which caused the error which "saved" into your account. MOD 2, unless specifically enabled through the mod menu, doesn't edit the game at all, meaning it's like you're playing the original game which is still throwing that error because it's saved into your accuont.

josbel13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I can't seem to purchase any animal skins at all. It keeps giving me this.
Screenshot_20211205-004552_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg

josbel13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I've just started playing with Mod 2 and it's been working fine and like all the others are saying, getting the same message about some refresh for the tiles error. Is there anyway around it??

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

CattRamires

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's not working for me 😭 it won't show anything when I'm trying to create the avatar and it says it needs an update

mike1325

Wingardium Leviosa
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.