Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.7.1 Unlimited Gems Hack, Coins Cheat etc (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,515 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mela21

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the mod, but I have a problem : the MOD 2 has give me unlimited money, no problem for that. But I not have the unlimited gems ! The only cheat in the menu is "Unlimited Currency Hack" who work only for gold, not gems. Help me please !
You don't need to grant any additional permissions, because MOD 1 is already applied in the game when you play, you don't need to press any buttons or mod menus to enable the hack. Try to buy energy for example, and you'll see it's free. The bypass APK needs to be used only when you have some problems when using the MOD 1, otherwise you don't need to install it.
Sorry to cause you a lot of trouble, but i really want this mod😅 so i have to dowload the bypass otherwise it's not working the game(firts pics) but when i open and i sing in it's doesnt work the mod (second pics)

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I can't seem to be able to see the first picture, however please note the bypass apk doesn't have any mod features, so you'll need to find a way to install mod 1 otherwise you can't see the modded features described.

Which error do you get when installing mod 1?

Mela21

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I can't seem to be able to see the first picture, however please note the bypass apk doesn't have any mod features, so you'll need to find a way to install mod 1 otherwise you can't see the modded features described.

Which error do you get when installing mod 1?
Usually firts tume writes "not enough space" i click to okey and after that write this one

Attachments

Zelideth

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi! First thanks for all your work.
When i tap on dobby, he just gave me money :(
Any other way to get the gems?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi! First thanks for all your work.
When i tap on dobby, he just gave me money :(
Any other way to get the gems?
You could try to take a class with Severus Snape.

Imoutochama

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, sorry but I have a problem. I downloaded the MOD1, but when I try to connect with my Facebook account it appears in the loading page that "there are new updates" and that I need to download it to continue to play. Even if I click the X button it takes me to the Google play store app... How can I fix it? Thanks!

Last edited:

Lightblood

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, great work on the mod!!

But when I tap on Dobby, I only get coins and when I try to finish the potions class, it also only gives coins and it crashes the game.

Just wanted to know if I was doing something wrong so I could fix it.

Zelideth

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's the same for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.