Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.3.1 Unlimited Gems Hack, Coins Cheat etc (updated)

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike1325

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
Member for 6 years
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.3.1 Unlimited Gems Hack, Coins Cheat etc (updated)

Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.3.1

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: mike1324
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 71 timesMOD MENU (mod 2):
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 5 times

• Have you ever dreamed to be the main character in Harry Potter? Now you can, with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery for Android!
    YOU have been chosen to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Embark on your own adventure in this all new RPG set in the wizarding world, years before Harry Potter received his Hogwarts letter. Explore never-before-seen rooms of Hogwarts Castle and investigate ancient mysteries in first person.

Features of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery for Android:

• Customize your character, choosing hairstyle, skin tone, eyes and much more
    • Attend classes to learn and master magical skills like casting spells and brewing potions
    • Unlock new characters, spells, potions and locations as you advance through the years of Hogwarts
    • Relive the story of your favourite magician, and decide what to do
    • Use your magical skills to investigate mysteries at Hogwarts
    • Discover the truth behind the Cursed Vaults and your brother's disappearance in an all new story
    • Bond with your housemates to win the House Cup
    • Go on quests to help friends and fellow students, or frustrate rivals
    • Earn respect and build relationships by adventuring together

Learn powerful magic and knowledge from Professors Dumbledore, Snape, and more. Duel against your rivals and forge alliances with new friends to help you on your adventures.
    When your mettle is tested, what kind of witch or wizard will you be? A heroic Gryffindor? A cunning Slytherin? You decide! After all, this is your Hogwarts story, so download now Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com and decide your fate!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD 1 Features

Unlimited Energy (free to buy)
    Nearly Unlimited Gems (you don't consume them to buy things in game, except for skip quest time cost and friendship interactions)
    Nearly Unlimited Coins (you don't consume money, except for friendship interactions)never)
    Buy Any Costumes for Free

Notes
    : the game might crash if you try to buy a pet using this hack. To overcome this issue and, if you'd truly like unlimited Gems and Money, you can instead use MOD 2. Bypass APK also included. Basically, if you have problems like getting stuck due to using MOD 1, you can install the BYPASS APK OVER the MOD 1 apk file in order to keep playing until you pass that game screen/level/scenario which is causing this issue as the Bypass APK will temporarily disable all the MOD features. Then, when you want, you can install again MOD 1 OVER the Bypass APK in order to restore the MOD features.

IMPORTANT! The hack below comes with a "MOD Menu". This means you can decide wether to turn ON or OFF the MOD listed below, thanks to a floating icon with sbenny.com avatar which is placed by default at the top-left of the game but can be dragged anywhere on the screen. If you don't see the MOD Menu icon, please do the following:

1) Go to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> "Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery" -> "Other Permissions"
    2) Enable "Overlay Permissions"
    3) Launch the game and enjoy it :)

MOD 2 Features:

MOD Menu with:
    Truly Unlimited Gems (read notes below)
    Truly Unlimited Money (read notes below)

Notes: each time you complete an action (such as in Potion Class, or even tapping on Dobby), you gain UNLIMITED COINS and UNLIMITED GEMS (over 300,000,000). My advice is to use this MOD just once, and then stick with the original version, as you'll have enough currency to complete the game already after the first use :) and yes, you can install the original version after Uninstalling this one without losing the progresses (you can also link with Facebook). Just uninstall your Facebook App if you can't link to Facebook, so that you can login via Facebook Browser.

FAQs:
    Q:
    How to connect with Facebook? I tried but I get errors like: "INVALID KEY HASH"!
    A: Simple. Uninstall your facebook app which is the cause of this issue, and you'll be able to succesfully connect to facebook via browser! :)

MOD Changelog:
    02 Dec 2020
    MOD 2: fixed an issue which could prevent you from collecting gems/coins/energy from some events.

21 Jan 2021
    • Introducing MOD Menu for MOD 2
    • Introducing Bypass MOD APK for MOD 1 to prevent event errors or similar

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyco.potter

rocco33490

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 4 years
CCoucou les àmis voila j'ai dépenser des sbcash comme dhab et voilà trop content d'y rejouer et voilà ce que cela m'affiche encore et encore je dépense grave des sbcash mais peut pas jouer ppppffff merci de m'aider et m'expliquer

Attachments

rocco33490

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 4 years
Coucou les amis jai réussi à faire capture ecran car j'ai essayer MOD 1 et j'ai réussi à rentrer dans le jeu car avec le MOD 2 ça m'affiche le message que je vous ai mis à l'autre message en erreur donc j'ai mis en MOD 1 j'ai réussi à rentrer mais je ne peu absolument rien faire je dois payer 50 jetons pour faire une mission et impossible ca me met à la boutique mais j'avais pas vu un truc c'est que en bas en plus petit c'est ecris xxxxxxx en jetons mais devant ce grand chiffre que je savais pas que y avais tout ca mais devant le chiffre il y a moins et le chiffre donc ça veut dire que je ne peut pas jouer car le chiffre et en moins et pas en plus en jetons donc comment faire recommencer le jeu à zéro en mettant Facebook mais qu'il sauvegarde mon nouveau jeu et en effaçant celui que j'ai actuellement ou bieb comment faire car c'est ennuyant de ne pas pouvoir profiter du jeu à fond car si les jetons été ecris plus et les chiffre après ça va mais la c'est ecrit moins et les chiffre après pour les jetons regarder les capture ecran effectuer merci de m'aider

Attachments

Joannesp

SB Cartel Max Level
👋 Community Team
Active User
Member for 2 years

Joannesp

SB Cartel Max Level
👋 Community Team
Active User
Member for 2 years
It won't install for some reason

rocco33490

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 4 years
Coucou les amis alors j'essaye de comprendre mais voila avec les photos capture ecran regarder et aider moi svp merci

Attachments

Chaos19

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
I paid for the mod2,but it doesnt work. No unlinited gems and coins..can someone help?cause it's quite expensive

CassandraNyx

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ok, so i have MOD 1. And Full marks gives this error even with the Bypass install. I tried bypassing the MOD normally through notifications and through the Bypass install and got the same error attached here.
Also, no matter how many house points you win, the full marks event is locked saying you need to win at least one house point.

Attachments

rocco33490

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 4 years
Moi j'ai le MOD 1 et bizarrement même en activant le petit MOD en haut à gauche rien ne change tout ce que je gagne ca ce retire quand il me faut 50 jetons etc.... et quand je dois faire d'autre missions qui me demande des gemmes c'est pareil j'en nai 30 il m'en demande 55 mais j'ai pas donc je dois attendre 4 minutes pour 1 gemme mais je voit pas où es le MOD 1 à quoi ça sert ou alors j'ai mal régler je sais pas mais voila si on pouvais m'expliquer ça serais gentil merci les amis

OMNIVELOCS

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Ahh thank you so much for the update. The said features works perfectly fine for my device 👌👌

rocco33490

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 4 years
Coucou les amis le MOD 1 sert à quoi que faut t il faire je vous prie car j'ai 44 gemmes et desfois ça me dit il m'en faut 55 donc il me dit pas assez et faut payer et egalement quand je veut acheter une bricole exemple à 500 pièces et que j'ai que 450 pièces ca me dit pas assez et faut payer mais à quoi sert le MOD 1 je vous prie car je comprend pas merci de votre aide les amis

Joannesp

SB Cartel Max Level
👋 Community Team
Active User
Member for 2 years
For some reason i'm stuck on the November update i tried downloading the new update it lets me but for some reason it won't install please help

rocco33490

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 4 years
Coucou moi ça fonctionne pas MOD 1 MOD 2 je sais pas je vois pas différence helas

Joannesp

SB Cartel Max Level
👋 Community Team
Active User
Member for 2 years
Weird the MOD 1 still works just it isn't updating

MeGaZiCkEx33

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Screenshot_20210303_015823_com.tinyco.potter.jpg

The game tells me ist outdated, and if I click at the "x" I'm coming on the Playstore, so i can't play the game.

I've just reported it now.

agilawings

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Game is outdated, but the official game update is (as usual) BUGGY AS ALL HELL. Would recommend waiting until the devs drop the "fix" update (again). :(

josbel13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
MOD 2 for the game itself works but for the unlimited coins and gems does not. Was hoping to play the game with MOD 2 seeing as it's like $25-$26 just to buy points to unlock.

TamishMan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Im on MOD 1 and for some reason it wont overlay.(the MOD)
I did as you advised and went to permissions yet it says it doesnt need permissions.

This release is outdated! Go to last page to find the new version link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.