Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.4.2 Unlimited Gems Hack, Coins Cheat etc (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,970 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinguthegod

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Got banned on one acc, is there something i can do to male it less bannable on my other acc?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Got banned on one acc, is there something i can do to male it less bannable on my other acc?
It depends on how much you use the mod, this hack is generally safe to use if you don't abuse if too much.

Pinguthegod

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It depends on how much you use the mod, this hack is generally safe to use if you don't abuse if too much.
Got the money and stuff then went to normal and got banned while doing story stuff

LeilaCrosszeria

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Screenshot_2021-05-22-12-37-56-93_d08c55363db4e970771f0cdc927ca003.jpg

@Sbenny I'm getting this prompt as soon as the game opens. I can't get pass this. The game starts loading again if I tap on 'ok'. If I tap on help or try to close the window then too it starts loading again or takes me to gmail.
Please help. I'm using mod 1.
Screenshot_2021-05-23-00-01-40-01_d08c55363db4e970771f0cdc927ca003.jpg

I can't open the game at all.

Last edited:

LeilaCrosszeria

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
^ any solution?

Last edited:

MeGaZiCkEx33

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey there, i'm having the same problem like the others, i use mod 1 but it says me there is an error, i redownload the mod but it still doesn't work.
Can someone help pls?
@Sbenny @mike1324
Screenshot_20210523_232257_com.tinyco.potter.jpg

Post automatically merged:

View attachment 73490

@Sbenny I'm getting this prompt as soon as the game opens. I can't get pass this. The game starts loading again if I tap on 'ok'. If I tap on help or try to close the window then too it starts loading again or takes me to gmail.
Please help. I'm using mod 1.View attachment 73498
I can't open the game at all.

Same problem here

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We just replaced the file for mod 2, please try to redownload it now and let us know if it works, thanks!

Laradhel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm having the same problem, I think it's because of an event. Do you have the Full Marks/Bloom and Blossom event?

Blaqk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried the reuploaded MOD 2. After my first interaction, my coins maxed out, but energy and gems remained unchanged. Then another interaction gave me an error about overflowing and the app went back to "refresh-invalid wallet error-refresh" loop. The developers really did their best in laying down traps for mods, huh.

Pinguthegod

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried the reuploaded MOD 2. After my first interaction, my coins maxed out, but energy and gems remained unchanged. Then another interaction gave me an error about overflowing and the app went back to "refresh-invalid wallet error-refresh" loop. The developers really did their best in laying down traps for mods, huh.
If it says zero click it and it should say the amount, happend to me also if not then idk

KingCalidays

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do I enable the mod menue for mod 2? My phone only asked to enable overlay when starting the game the the first time after instal.

KingCalidays

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I figured it out. Had to put the app in full screen mode. It only gives gold tho? No energy or gems...

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you!
I'm using MOD 1 and everything works as expected. There's a new version as of May 24, but this one still works for now. However, I'd advise anyone who doesn't have many SB Points to wait until it's updated, since the game locks access to previous versions after a while and you could be unable to play

MeGaZiCkEx33

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't open the game with mod 1, only with the bypass mod, but when i install the bypass over the mod, i don't have unlimited Energy then, when the bypass is installed over it, new Energy costs 100 diamonds :(

Any solution @Sbenny @mike1324 ?

Last edited:

strawberry01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
How did you get it to work? I can't seem to get past the error it displays when opening the app after the log in

Laradhel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

The problem you're having is that there's an event happening during your game. It happened to me while Full Marks and Bloom and Blossom were ongoing. What I did was play the original version of the game and just wait them out until they ended, then installed Mod 1 and kept playing. Worked like a charm. If you're having either of those events or both, then maybe this works for you

MeGaZiCkEx33

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

The problem you're having is that there's an event happening during your game. It happened to me while Full Marks and Bloom and Blossom were ongoing. What I did was play the original version of the game and just wait them out until they ended, then installed Mod 1 and kept playing. Worked like a charm. If you're having either of those events or both, then maybe this works for you
No it isn't because when I install the bypass mod over the normally mod, it works, but not for unlimited Energy, here is a Screenshot.
But when we don't install the bypass it stucks on the loading screen

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.