Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.9.0 Unlimited Gems Hack, Coins Cheat etc (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,253 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killallah

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I went to potions class then did an activity until it said max then uninstalled the mod version and put the original on without doing anything else that way it couldn't reset the amount. As for gems even when I picked one as a reward it stayed at 0 and I lost my gem. Mod 1 just isn't working at all it seems. I tried like 10x to redownload and install and still says parsing error.

Yeah, gems flat out stay 0 and that's one of the most important things to have. Thanks for informing me how to potentially salvage coins but without gems that won't do a huge amount to help when most "good" things require gems.

andreyfoc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi! I have an error after I login in the first mod: "Refresh tile prices/and or types are not the same. Make sure they are all the same."
I installed the original version, I logged in, I spent some coins, energy and then I reinstalled the modded version and it's still the same error. What should I do?

Asfhjbc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't install MOD 1, it keeps telling me there's a parsing issue no matter how many times I try to download it

Killallah

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny @mike1325 can we get this fixed and/or refunded? I've not been able to use two versions of this now. Please, and thank you. I hope you all have a great New Year!

SMT322

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got all the way to year 6 before getting the tiles refresh error and now it just won't stop. :(

Frie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi everyone,
I am considering buying the SB points for MOD 2, but I often read here that the functions do not work. can someone confirm that MOD 2 works?
thank you!

Killallah

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
It doesn't. I have tested and retested many times as has others. I mean SB Points can be bought and saved for the fixed/next version or anything else but as of right now I wouldn't get this.

Last edited:

rrren

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the mods!!!

I had some problems though i couldn’t find the” MOD Menu” thing for mod 2, now if i try to log in with the base version it says “invalid wallet earned” so i guess i got my account blocked or something… 😢

if there’s any fix at some point let me know, thank you for the work still

ShadowVQ

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
doesn't work doesn't want to install on my phone tried it on a emulator both nox and bluestacks it launches but no menu shows up it doesnt ask for license or anything pls fix

SMT322

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Currently using the original version on mobile then using the modded through an emulator and have connected both over Facebook but now the modded version just has the tiles refresh error. Looks like I'm restarting the game for the 9th time now. Only way to bypass this error on a new game seems to be to just not ever open the modded version while the tiles event is on otherwise the error will always appear even when it is over.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.