Paid .apk Harvest Moon Light of Hope ~ Full Version Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,276 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYIGeek

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does it include unlimited money? or is that what bypass every check mean?

saucyleaves

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love this and the only problem I had with it was something the people who made it would have to fix....but...

LOADING SCREENS!!! You gotta move? LOADING SCREEN! Talking to someone? LOADING SCREEN! Blinking? LOADING SCREEN!!!

Srsly though it made me delete it

Thanks for your hard work, KentCave! This is the apps problem not yours!

Edzil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Help!!!! I installed and inserted the obb. But im not getting the unlimited items, money and hearts. What do i do?

kannis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Everything works! it didn't work for me at the beginning, because I unzipped the file directly into the directory given in the post and instead, I had to copy the file inside the folder to that location. Thank you!

Nighttt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've been waiting for this
Post automatically merged:

I'm sorry, but can i ask you something? When i open the application, the game only give me a flash of the menu screen. Then the menu rotate 90° and disappeared. And after I waited a couple of while nothing appear. Was it supposed to do that?

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvest Moon Light of Hope ~ Full Version Unlocked was released by KentCave and 27903 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.