Hello everybody!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,487 happy users since 2014.
Register

bellerose12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
How did you find us? I've used the website before!

Which types of games do you usually play? choose your story games

Something about me: Hello! My name is Belle! This is actually my second time joining the community, because I have had an account in the past but I've long since forgotten my password. I really like playing choose your own story games, and more specifically the ones that have a lot of romance :). I have so much admiration for the people on here who create APK's because it is definitely a skill! Hope you all have a great day and I'm looking forward to being on here again!

bellerose12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Awww, you too!! You're from the Philippines? I've never even been out of the US lol but I'd love to go there sometime. It looks really beautiful there from the pictures I've seen :love:

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Hello and welcome to sbenny @bellerose12

I am @Mavin and it's a pleasure to have you join this great community. We're a family here so feel free to jump right in the fun.we have almost everything right here,from games, applications,ebooks,softwares for PC and a whole lot more.if you have any questions please feel free to message the staff members.

Here is a quick guide to Help you navigate quickly on the site.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courteousy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Pointsfor all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible

bellerose12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you!! I'm excited to find some new games to play:LOL:

wheeeeesung

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Welcome! I looove choose your story games as well! Basically any visual novel, haha! I hope you look around and find exactly what you're searching for! Happy holidays!

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello @bellerose12! Welcome back to Sbenny! 👋😊

bellerose12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
the best!! it's probably basic but mystic messenger is undefeated haha!!
Post automatically merged:

nice to read you too :)
Post automatically merged:

thank youuuu happy to be back :love: