Hello everyone

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,881 happy users since 2014.
Register

tobi729

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? Internet browsing way back

Which types of games do you usually play? Choice based text adventure games

Something about me: Big fan of interactive fiction here. It's been a lot of time since I've first created an account here but I haven't introduced myself so here I am.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Heya! Welcome back to Sbenny, @tobi729

I'm your little mischievous magical friend, @KasamiGi, here to help you on your journey!

Sbenny is a loving community where everyone helping each other in the best of their ability! Don't be shy to speak your mind on any conversation or thread!

Please take a moment and read our guidelines. They will help you navigate easier through the forum.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Hoping to see you around soon!

Thank you for taking your time reading! Reading is good :3

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Since you read interactive fiction, i got a question, if you build a lego structure of 57926480 pieces that have the stability of a cardboard house, how many times would "Feech LaManna" have to go to jail to avoid stopping at a greenlight amd yell curses at other drivers to find out that all of them are Eli Wallach 's "The ugly" character from the movie "The Good,The Bad and the Ugly"and also how much trouble is Levi Ackerman in if Niko Bellic has a child with Dr Gregory House?