💬 Review Hero or villain genesis by Jaksan09

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,662 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jaksan09

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Hero or villain genesis

Hero or villain is a text base game and you would be hero or villain you can also pick which power that you would want and create costume and it you could also have romance to other character and you can also choose your job

Review:
My review to this is game is 10/10 ans the game is great because it has no error or a bug and it is easy to use the mod and the game is good and has no problem and you could also adjust the stat that you want in MOD Menu it also easy use the MOD Menu and also the game is good because you could choose the decision of character and you could be a superhero or villain it has also a romance which you could romance the character that you love and you could pick your own powers it has also a lot optio on your abilities and your weapon too and you could create your own costume and clothes you could choose the difficulty that you want and you clothes too you could also pick your own job like lawyer or engineer or even a journalist it has also a lot of enemy you could be friends with or enemy and it also has 4 rating which proof that game is great and fun also i recommend it to the other because because its fun you could only find few of the game like this

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend it to other because its fun to played and it also a great text base game

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐