Hi :3 now I have courage to introduce myself

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,987 happy users since 2014.
Register

Annanyu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? When a was in YouTube looking for a Lovestruck hack

Which types of games do you usually play? Romance
Novel

Something about me: Obsessed with Steven Universe
I love cats
I really really love plants
And I have a huge interest in romance games
I'm from Brazil so sorry for my bad English

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Hi there and welcome to Sbenny 😉 hope you enjoy all the site has to offer .. 😋 I like cat people lots seeing as Im a cat person myself .. See ya around !

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Hello and welcome @Annanyu

My name is @Twich54 ,and I am one of the modders here. I also help with the Testing Team and some other projects here.

I'm glad you found this site and decided to become a part of the Community. Here, all of our mods are created by members to share with other members and we don't ever leech!

Before you look around the site please take a moment to look though these guides to learn a little more about the site:

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courteousy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Pointsfor all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,

~@Twich54

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello and Welcome to the Sbenny Community! Steven Universe?heard good thing about it and planning to watch... can you tell me what should I expect? also hope you have a great time here and pleasant experience! may it be gaming or learning! :)

Don't forget to checkout Ms. Twich54's provided links!

Annanyu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So Steven Universe
in the beginning it's just about a kid with some gems taking care of him does not seem to have much but it's very good afterwards because there is a great development of him like the maturity making difficult decisions
and have the songs