Hi Everyone...ive arrived!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,844 happy users since 2014.
Register

Bbrowny

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
How did you find us? A friend on a Discord channel for Kingdom Adventures (Kairosoft) recommended your website, and wow this community seems really nice. I'll stick around if you'll have me!

Which types of games do you usually play? I play all sorts of games on PC, PS4 and of course my (tired looking) Galaxy Note 8.

*Android Games I'm currently in to:*
Rise of Kingdoms (I'm 25 million power and in a very strong alliance, our kingdom is in the top 32 power ratings)
Anything Kairosoft basically, especially the sport ones! Basketball Story is capturing my attention currently
Lots of Augmented reality games such as; The Walking Dead:Our World, Harry Potter Wizards Unite, and of course Pokemon Go! (if you want to add me as a friend i can message you my friend number)

PC games I'm in to:
Borderlands 3
Played WoW on and off for 10+ years, currently taking a break.
Overwatch ( i play on and off too, i'm no serious rated player)
The Outer Worlds (Slowly)

PS4:
Gran Turismo 4 (I really want to build myself a race sim seat etc)
(Haven't been playing much console, coz who has time after everything ive listed LOL)

Something about me: Errr, I've been really getting into gardening lately LOL, I've just bought lots of fruit trees and plants and I'm fixing up my large backyard and getting ready to plant everything. House blocks sizes are generally pretty large here in Australia, so its nice not living on top of other people. I don't know what else to say, i work my butt off and like to kick back with a few beers and watch some sport, Aussie rules football (AFL) and Formula 1 mainly.

So hi everyone and thanks for welcoming me!

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
PicsArt_11-19-04.42.23.png

Welcome to the forum fellow Australian 🙃🌸
So glad to finally have some new additions to my timezone buddies. I know you'll fit in well on the forum and also find whatever it is your after on here. The community as whole are great! You are right in the regard 😌. Can't wait to see you around the forum more!

Once again Welcome to Sbenny my friend 🌸🌸🌸

Last edited:

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Hello and welcome to sbenny @Bbrowny |punky

I am @Mavin and it's a pleasure to have you join this great community. We're a family here so feel free to jump right in the fun.we have almost everything right here,from games, applications,ebooks,softwares for PC and a whole lot more.if you have any questions please feel free to message the staff members.

Here is a quick guide to Help you navigate quickly on the site.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courteousy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Pointsfor all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.