Hi, I wanna know everyone here better

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,837 happy users since 2014.
Register

Usaginana

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
So I joined the forum a while ago looking for a mod apk, but due to school and yada yada I couldn't come around as often as I would like to.
As a generally awkward kid I do not know how to do this right but I guess everything needs a start.
What kind of games do you like? Or just anything that looks interesting? Or is it something unusual? I find everything playable and see it as a goal but never have the time to play.
Oh and I'm from Vietnam (again, the reason why my English is kinda broken) so I want to know if there's any Vietnamese here.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Did someone say AWKWARD?! :D Welcome to the awkwardest awkwardy awkward one could awkwardly find! This is Sbennytopia!

Get a chair and join us! Happy to have you here!
As for games...mmmm..i'd have to say RPGs. I'm a romanticat heart :D EDIT: I mean to write "romantic" but "romanticat" it is!!! :D i approve! Right, Kali? :D @Azura Shadow

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Did someone say AWKWARD?! :D Welcome to the awkwardest awkwardy awkward one could awkwardly find! This is Sbennytopia!

Get a chair and join us! Happy to have you here!
As for games...mmmm..i'd have to say RPGs. I'm a romanticat heart :D EDIT: I mean to write "romantic" but "romanticat" it is!!! :D i approve! Right, Kali? :D @Azura Shadow
Here you are *hugs you awkwardly*

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hiii kiddo ^^ (you're not that smol) welcome to the forum and nice to meet cha!
I'm not from Vietnam but I'd like to visit someday~ is it fun to live there?
Also I'm not a big fan of romance but the reason I got a lil better at English were otome games (I'm still not good at English) cause they literally do what a book does, they make you read, so if you're asking me that's the best way, not to forget English ^^ so guess I play a lot of otome and hosted games/choice of games are my favorite kinda stuff, you gotta try them...so that's about it lol I don't do anything other than reading 🥺
Post automatically merged:

THERE YOU ARE!!!! *lifts you and shakes you around the room ♥*
*Salivates happily* waaaaah (つ≧▽≦)つ

Pavan09

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
This whole conversation is weird, anyway I from India, I came here for the same reason as you. I am not all that active because of personal s**t but I want to start contributing to this community a little bit, so I might be leaving a review or two in the days to come. Other than that there isn't much to say about me. P.S your english isn't broken, judging from what I have seen. Oh, and nice to meet you. *Smiles awkwardly"

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
*Brushes head against your palm*
You .. you did? Being missed feels good and I don't mean it in a kinky way (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ sniffles! Thank you
I don't mean it in a kinky way either!...not now, anyway :D *licks your scalp* Nothing weird here. Nope. Not at all :D

I missed you so much :(

This whole conversation is weird
Thank you, esteemed stranger :D

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't mean it in a kinky way either!...not now, anyway :D *licks your scalp* Nothing weird here. Nope. Not at all :D

I missed you so much :(

Thank you, esteemed stranger :D
*Tears up* that's disgus-
I swear if I find someone who misses me as much as you're certain you do imma get married to em right away 🥰😍

This whole conversation is weird, anyway I from India, I came here for the same reason as you. I am not all that active because of personal s**t but I want to start contributing to this community a little bit, so I might be leaving a review or two in the days to come. Other than that there isn't much to say about me. P.S your english isn't broken, judging from what I have seen. Oh, and nice to meet you. *Smiles awkwardly"
*Smiles back awkwardly*
Uh...good... point? My middle name's weird anyways!
Also nice to meetcha ^^ (not literally)

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yesyesyes this is very important! They need to own a house and have the means to call for a pizza :eek:
Correct!! Pizza is important! I'm scribbling that down right about now- but uh why would that kinda man want to marry me onii-san? 🥺

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have no idea how you look like so i'm going to say something absurd like "feelings and stuff!" :D
Uh I look like a...uh female baboon with pink cheeks and happy twinkling eyes. Hope you can sleep tonight w that imagination in ur head!
Ughh I don't have feelings myself tho TT

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
How is that possible!? Every hooman can look at the butt but not their cheeks! This is a mystery :eek: *puts on a detective cap*
Aishhh onii-san! This is plain embarrassing..how did we get there at all 😂 the owner of the post is going to block us both I'm telling you