Hi, I wanna know everyone here better

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,075 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reaaaally? D: what kind of sane person doesn't want their intro to reach de 100 pages of randomness :eek: i know i would! ♥ :D
*Applauds* that's...the... point! A good one! But well sistah- I mean bruh! Ahh onii-san! You.. aren't normal *pats you on the back*

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Awwww don't say that! It's obvious that you are one of the sweetest people on earth :D.....UNLESS *gasp!*....

Nah, i'm sure you are still one of the sweetest people on earth :D ♥........................UNLESS! *GASP!*

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awwww don't say that! It's obvious that you are one of the sweetest people on earth :D.....UNLESS *gasp!*....

Nah, i'm sure you are still one of the sweetest people on earth :D ♥........................UNLESS! *GASP!*
*Gasps* w-w-what is it mastah?! What were ya going to say?! Shhhpit it out! *Blink blink*

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
Wha'-? o_O i don't know! It's only one more hour before i can leave my work for the day :D which means my brain stopped working 8 hours ago

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wha'-? o_O i don't know! It's only one more hour before i can leave my work for the day :D which means my brain stopped working 8 hours ago
Ahhhh disappointed!
Thanks for calling me sweet chu sweetie chu!
Hope it all goes faster so you can go home and rest (instead of smoking like a chimney) 💙💙

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
Wowww that's great to hear!! Wish my brother could quit too the smell's killin me- wait you're telling me we haven't talked for 8 months??
Maybe for more than that!!! D:> the last thing i remember was that you were probably going to leave your parent's house to go i-don't-know-where :eek:

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Maybe for more than that!!! D:> the last thing i remember was that you were probably going to leave your parent's house to go i-don't-know-where :eek:
Oh I plan to do that every weekend 😂😂😂 But what can I do I'm a good girl it's just a fantasy-
Didn't I tell you I failed my college entrance exam? 🥺 I mean- ahem it was purposely my own decision to quit studying for now and talk to you instead ^^ it has nothing to do with falling sleep on question 3. Do you understand?

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
You could ask yourself why you are planning for it when you are not going to do it! o_O although wait...that sounds waaaay too productive. Scratch that! We don't want that!

Do not worry! I'm well aware of how desirable and distracting i can be D:> nobody can blame for this burden that i carry so awesomely

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
You could ask yourself why you are planning for it when you are not going to do it! o_O although wait...that sounds waaaay too productive. Scratch that! We don't want that!

Do not worry! I'm well aware of how desirable and distracting i can be D:> nobody can blame for this burden that i carry so awesomely
That's- deeeep! Guess I just went w the flow and took the exam? Hehe then realized I had to sleep a few more hours to actually realise the difference between هذي and هَذِئَ in Arabic TT
Post automatically merged:

I'm starting to take what I said back 😂😂😂

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
That's- deeeep! Guess I just went w the flow and took the exam? Hehe then realized I had to sleep a few more hours to actually realise the difference between هذي and هَذِئَ in Arabic TT
Post automatically merged:

I'm starting to take what I said back 😂😂😂
I have no idea what the difference is and i'm about to leave the office in a daring escape :eek: you'll have to teach me yourself!!!!!

NOH!!! NO TAKE BACKS! NEVAH!!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have no idea what the difference is and i'm about to leave the office in a daring escape :eek: you'll have to teach me yourself!!!!!

NOH!!! NO TAKE BACKS! NEVAH!!
Runnn for your life!!!! Save!! Yourself !!!!
It would've been great it I knew 😂
NEVAH! EVAH! GOT IT

Usaginana

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really want to say that its cool to live here but its a no. Well, it depends on where you live anyway, like where I'm at it was sunny as heck from 1pm to 3pm but the rain decided to visit at 4pm (the time my classes end) of course I didn't bring any umbrella so I had to run 15 minutes back. I was completely soaked.
Oh but if you count the "places with scenery beauty" when its not swarmed with tourist is fun then... yeah idk *shrug awkwardly*
Anyways, I also read a lot, though Im trying to get better at speaking too. I wish that I can practice with a foreigner but my shy personality doesn't help =(((

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I really want to say that its cool to live here but its a no. Well, it depends on where you live anyway, like where I'm at it was sunny as heck from 1pm to 3pm but the rain decided to visit at 4pm (the time my classes end) of course I didn't bring any umbrella so I had to run 15 minutes back. I was completely soaked.
Oh but if you count the "places with scenery beauty" when its not swarmed with tourist is fun then... yeah idk *shrug awkwardly*
Anyways, I also read a lot, though Im trying to get better at speaking too. I wish that I can practice with a foreigner but my shy personality doesn't help =(((
Ahhh I see...well there are always benefits and flaws.
It must be pretty humid right?
Take care of yourself, don't catch a cold and dry up^^
Lol girl I suck at English myself but if you wanna speak with someone you know you gotta push your shyness away and start from somewhere, send voice messages if it's difficult to talk on the phone*raises an arm* choose me!! Me!! Me!!!
Also sorry I blew up your thread

Zeda12123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you want to practice speaking english, why not pick an english language show and try repeating lines back? You have a frame of reference for the more fluent pronunciation and you can just do it solo, no need to worry about shyness.

You can record yourself doing this too if you want to be able to listen to your progress and see what needs work.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Oh, I like all kinds of games. I've got too many games on my PC.
Some of the interesting ones include Little Misfortune, Crusader Kings 2, Real Lives 2010, Stardew Valley, We Happy Few, Bully Scholarship Edition, and Papers Please.