Hi!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,131 happy users since 2014.
Register

The Question

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
How did you find us? Google search

Which types of games do you usually play? Choice games, RPGs, detective and puzzle games

Something about me: I am the youngest of my siblings, but I'm definitely the most mature. I love to read YA fantasy books and listen to music. I've lost 50lvs through dieting and I just graduated college.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Welcome to the Sbenny community @The Question

My name is @Mark A
I'll be your colorful guide to the wonderful world of Sbennytopia. Aside from the great collection of fun and wonders, Sbenny is home to people from different walks of life; It's impossible not to find a new friend that shares your interests, dreams, or hobbies.

Our community is a big place, here are some links (Guides) to help you get started, so you don't get too confused:

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points & the User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements - How to earn SB Points for all your downloads.
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Contest & Site News - A section to keep updated on any new events and maybe even participate.
Clubs - A place to find groups for just about any Hobby. More are added every day!
Off-Topic - A section where there is a conversation for just about everyone!
Questions - A section where members can find answers to their questions or ask questions.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask by sending any Staff member or Community Team member a direct message, or tag any of us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading diligently.
-Mark A

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I can't help but question maturity when someone says something like that. It's like when people say they're very smart. That usually means they aren't. Welcome to sbenny! :)

Last edited:

The Question

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can't help but question maturity when someone says something like that. It's like when people say they're very smart. That usually means they aren't. Welcome to sbenny! :)
It was a joke because I'm the baby but I'm the most serious. My siblings are all outgoing, funny, center of attention and I'm introverted and quiet. They drive me crazy sometimes.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
It was a joke because I'm the baby but I'm the most serious. My siblings are all outgoing, funny, center of attention and I'm introverted and quiet. They drive me crazy sometimes.
Ah~ now that makes more sense. So, you're probably kind of a Suga type. Likes to be alone with whatever you love, can be hard to let others in your space... maybe? I wonder which I am, an introvert or an extrovert? I like people, but I also like being on my own. I feel like I need both to be satisfied. Lots of social interaction, and lots of personal by myself time (which I'll probably spend with a book). :unsure:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Ah~ now that makes more sense. So, you're probably kind of a Suga type. Likes to be alone with whatever you love, can be hard to let others in your space... maybe? I wonder which I am, an introvert or an extrovert? I like people, but I also like being on my own. I feel like I need both to be satisfied. Lots of social interaction, and lots of personal by myself time (which I'll probably spend with a book). :unsure:
You're a lucky psychologically healthy person.
Or maybe you're an Ambivert or Omnivert?

Google:
An Ambivert is someone whose overall behavior is between introversion or extroversion.
An Omnivert is someone who can be either different at times.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
You're a lucky psychologically healthy person.
Or maybe you're an Ambivert or Omnivert?

Google:
An Ambivert is someone whose overall behavior is between introversion or extroversion.
An Omnivert is someone who can be either different at times.
That ambivert/omnivert stuff sounds about right! I know it isn't a psychologically healthy person... 😅

The Question

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
That ambivert/omnivert stuff sounds about right! I know it isn't a psychologically healthy person... 😅
You might just be normal. Humans are naturally social creatures, but we also need time alone. I have social anxiety, so I feel comfortable alone because I'm not wondering what everyone thinks of me.