Hi!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,496 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hufflebuff

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? a friend

Which types of games do you usually play? I usually play stuff like Breath of the Wild, AC games, Far Cry, Tomb Raider, etc, but also hogwarts mystery.

Something about me: I love dogs, I do martial arts, I'm a Hufflepuff (shocker I know my username doesn't give that away at all...), I read a lot, play video games a lot, yep

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello and Welcome to the Sbenny Community! yeah your username didn't give you away about your house at all :lol: also wat martial arts you do? abstract? (I'm bad at this :( ) , hope you enjoy your stay here tho :)

also, Please do take the time to read these links below, they got the info you need to learn in order to familiarize, navigate, and not get lost too often in this jungle of modded games called Sbennytopia!

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads.

Hope you have a good time here and a pleasant experience! may it be gaming or learning.

Hufflebuff

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks! Haha yeah my username is sooooo subtle.... (tbh I thought you weren't sarcastic when I first posted this because I just saw the post preview on my email and it didn't have any emojis hahaha) I do a mix of Tang Soo Do, Judo, Ji-Jitsu, Kenpo, and a bit of Aikido and anything else my Sensei likes haha.

Last edited: