LP mod apk Home Quest -Idle Adventure v 3.2.11 LP Mods with Free Shopping (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,496 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BrandonHeat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Try this
Unfortunately, that didn't help me either. I tried installing the patched version on top of the existing one and also pre-deleting it. I tried both on the phone and on the emulator.

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Unfortunately, that didn't help me either. I tried installing the patched version on top of the existing one and also pre-deleting it. I tried both on the phone and on the emulator.
I don't understand why it doesn't work for you
Have you updated Lucky patcker?

BrandonHeat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I don't understand why it doesn't work for you
Have you updated Lucky patcker?
As I already wrote, my LP version is 9.6.0. Now I tried to repeat all this on version 11.0.0. On both versions I tried to do it all with and without root rights. Purchases do not work and the same thing happens as in my original message about this problem.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
As I already wrote, my LP version is 9.6.0. Now I tried to repeat all this on version 11.0.0. On both versions I tried to do it all with and without root rights. Purchases do not work and the same thing happens as in my original message about this problem.
I have given the necessary help but it may be that it is not compatible with your phone

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Anyway, thank you. The fact that with numerous clicks on the purchase button, the game is constantly accelerating, is also a very pleasant result))
I'm very sorry but since you've updated Lucky patcker try to delete the game and download it again with the new Lucky Patcher

BrandonHeat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I'm very sorry but since you've updated Lucky patcker try to delete the game and download it again with the new Lucky Patcher
I have some "literacy" in understanding the interaction of software with each other (in truth, computer software, not telephone), and therefore, I can assure you that I have gone through all the possible options provided with each new change and/or addition of the tool in my hands)

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I have some "literacy" in understanding the interaction of software with each other (in truth, computer software, not telephone), and therefore, I can assure you that I have gone through all the possible options provided with each new change and/or addition of the tool in my hands)
Ok 👍 anyway the game works well there are tons of downloads and it worked well for everyone I can't figure out what's wrong with you

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

BrandonHeat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Yes, that's how my game reacts when I try to make a purchase, that is, the interface flickers for a moment.
On the video itself, for example, at the 5th minute, it is clear that the purchase did not occur, otherwise these options (see the screenshot from the video) would have been available.

Attachments

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Yes, that's how my game reacts when I try to make a purchase, that is, the interface flickers for a moment.
On the video itself, for example, at the 5th minute, it is clear that the purchase did not occur, otherwise these options (see the screenshot from the video) would have been available.
However, the game works perfectly, there are more than 125 downloads and no one has complained
Have a nice day 😊

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

jjbali

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I already liked the post, and the hidden link gives an error of "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I already liked the post, and the hidden link gives an error of "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"
I'm going to check it out

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
The link works well, Check your internet connection

Attachments

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Home Quest -Idle Adventure v 3.2.11 LP Mods with Free Shopping was released by AnnaEnea and 6006 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.