LP mod apk Home Quest -Idle Adventure v 3.2.11 LP Mods with Free Shopping (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

Attachments

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Did you find the download link?

ImmortalJuan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
yes, I was able to download it. However, I tried everything all night. It is not working as of the moment, I'll try something else.
so I uninstalled the game and downloaded it fresh from playstore then used LP. I read someone wrote here that we can purchase offline so i tried it with this one and it worked.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
so I uninstalled the game and downloaded it fresh from playstore then used LP. I read someone wrote here that we can purchase offline so i tried it with this one and it worked.
You're very good 😊

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Got Lucky Patcher but it says it can't connect to the store. Tried to mod it myself and connected to the store but nothing happened when I clicked buy. Tried to use the signature killers and the mod wouldn't boot at all.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Got lucky patcher but it says it can't connect to the store. Tried to mod it myself and connected to the store but nothing happened when I clicked buy. Tried to use the signature killers and the mod wouldn't boot at all.
You don't have to do mods over my mod 😵💫

You need to delete the game you made and download my game, you only need to have Lucky patcker and the proxy server for free purchases
Post automatically merged:

If you have problems with free purchases follow this link

Attachments

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
You don't have to do mods over my mod 😵💫

You need to delete the game you made and download my game, you only need to have Lucky patcker and the proxy server for free purchases
Post automatically merged:

If you have problems with free purchases follow this link

To be clear. Your mod did not work for me and got me to the attached image. Modding a fresh from the Playstore version with the first two redirect purchases lead to the store showing prices but not working. Killing the verification signature lead to the mod not working, and doing the proxy server myself lead to the same error message your mod gave me. I haven't tried your alternative solution yet but I didn't try to mod your mod. I'm not the brightest knife in the shed but I know enough to only try modding fresh from Google Playstore mods. The fact I got the same error message as your mod (with the proxy server switch on) shows there's someone else going on. But I don't blame you. I'll try your alternative technique and see if it works later.

Attachments

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Alternate method didn't work either.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

mamakk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I had android 12 but nothing worked for me tried all the versions of LP and the games still didn't work. Then i tried on my secondary device android 12 as well but Rooted still didn't work but since device was Rooted i used modded Google play store and it worked

If anyone wants to try they can might work on non rooted as well but haven't tried here are the steps Rooted device :

1. Download latest version of game from Google play store version.

2. Then Download LP latest version (haven't tried on older version) setup it.

3. Then go to
:
Open LP 》 go to Toolbox 》 Install Modded Google Play Store 》select [Proxy server for Google Play (mini version)] 》 Install then restart.

Screenshot_20240129-211421.jpg
Screenshot_20240129-211137.jpg
Screenshot_20240129-211152.jpg

4. Turn off data&wifi and make all the purchase u want.

5. Then do the same steps in LP and Install back Original Google Play Store back then restart mobile again.

Last edited:

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I had android 12 but nothing worked for me tried all the versions of LP and the games still didn't work. Then i tried on my secondary device android 12 as well but rooted still didn't work but since device was rooted i used modded Google play store and it worked

If anyone wants to try they can might work on non rooted as well but haven't tried here are the steps rooted device :

1. Download latest version of game from Google play store version.

2. Then Download LP latest version (haven't tried on older version) setup it.

3. Then go to
:
Open LP 》 go to Toolbox 》 Install Modded Google Play Store 》select [Proxy server for Google Play (mini version)] 》 Install then restart.

View attachment 97355View attachment 97356View attachment 97357

4. Turn off data&wifi and make all the purchase u want.

5. Then do the same steps in LP and Install back Original Google Play Store back then restart mobile again.
I do LP mods without root so for those who want my LP mod they have to follow my instructions thanks

Home Quest -Idle Adventure v 3.2.11 LP Mods with Free Shopping was released by AnnaEnea and 5670 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.