Mod apk Honey Magazine (Free Premium Choices)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,103 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

His Wife

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years

Honey Magazine - Free otome dating game v 1.6.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: jerycho007 (but his version only till v 1.4.0) ありがとうございました

Download Link Removed as per author's request

• Honey Magazine is an Otome game that brings together all your favorite OKKO otome dating games in one place, much like a library!
    You can pick out your choices throughout these interactive love stories! (with Honey Stones & Tickets)
    Chapters, Episode & characters are added every updates, enjoy your adventures seeking for that ONE true love!

So, are your heart ready for this? 😉

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free Premium Choices

p/s: Hope it works! 👾

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.musaeum.c01a003&hl=en_US

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 103 times

Katzzz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm gonna try this @His Wife thanks! 😍👍

Will give feedback & vote later...

Update:
Yep, it's working perfectly fine for me. (Testing it with PC emulator & my NOTE) 👏👍
Those tickets and honey stones increases and decreases BUT it can still continued to be play without worrying the tickets/honey are actually decreasing. I can still purchased stories which are using honey, though my honey stone are NIL yep zero HS. 😅
Extra scenarios can also be read too for free. 👍
Bravo to the original modder & yourself for editing this though. 👏
Danke~ 👍

Last edited:

AK2254

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I got "problem parsing package." 😕

Edit : I can't even open the file with APK Editor or ES.

Thank you anyway! If anyone else gets this problem and can fix it please let me know.

Last edited:

His Wife

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Really sorry you're having problem on this. Mine working fine. 🤔

AK2254

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I figured it out. I've been having lots of problems with apks lately and it's because I had AdGuard running. So I had an incomplete download for this one, I had to pause protection and DL again and now it's installed and working! Feeling pretty dumb.

Thank you!

AtomicAnnie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much! It's working perfectly, extra scenarios included, so let's have fuuuuun!:dinodance:

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
It keeps telling me that there is a bug. Can someone please tell me how to use this mod apk ? 😭

His Wife

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
@AtomicAnnie (and to the rests of ppl who are installing this game) ;
hi, sorry I think there's a coming update or change in the app or something. I myself are trying my best to solved this since yesterday caused I'm sad I can't play it like you guys too. So be patience.
Maybe they're putting 'protection' in the apps or something IDK honestly. You guys should know by now that this game is just exactly like 'Love365 - by voltage inc' which hardly can't be mod.
Then again, recently I've heard there's news about 'Denuvo' for game developers (I think it might be bad news for some modders, heck idk). 🤔
So what I'm trying to say is, don't expect too much from me, I'm also doing what I could here. If I can solved 'the error' I'll be posting it in the next new version, BUT if I can't... 💁‍♀️ then sorry, that means I'm not going to continued editing this game version again.
Okay, hope we're clear on this... 👌✌

*sorry my English ARE so bad*

AtomicAnnie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@AtomicAnnie (and to the rests of ppl who are installing this game) ;
hi, sorry I think there's a coming update or change in the app or something. I myself are trying my best to solved this since yesterday caused I'm sad I can't play it like you guys too. So be patience.
Maybe they're putting 'protection' in the apps or something IDK honestly. You guys should know by now that this game is just exactly like 'Love365 - by voltage inc' which hardly can't be mod.
Then again, recently I've heard there's news about 'Denuvo' for game developers (I think it might be bad news for some modders, heck idk). 🤔
So what I'm trying to say is, don't expect too much from me, I'm also doing what I could here. If I can solved 'the error' I'll be posting it in the next new version, BUT if I can't... 💁‍♀️ then sorry, that means I'm not going to continued editing this game version again.
Okay, hope we're clear on this... 👌✌

*sorry my English ARE so bad*
Don't worry! ♡ we know you guys can't make miracles, when I tried to start the game and see the error, I thought that maybe they updated it 🤷🏻‍♀️ so if you can make it work, we'll be super happy but if you can't, at least you tried to give us this beautiful app 😁

His Wife

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
@AtomicAnnie thank you so much for your understanding, after all this is a 'shared games' thread~ 😉
Anyway, I hoped it will be okay soon, but if not...we're just going to say goodbye to this one~ 😓 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey Magazine (Free Premium Choices) was released by His Wife and 18752 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.