Mod apk Hooked Inc: Fisher Tycoon MOD v1.6.4

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,395 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Hooked Inc: Fisher Tycoon MOD v1.6.4

Name of the game: Hooked Inc: Fisher Tycoon

Version: v1.6.4

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
UPDATE requested by @JohnR

CAN YOU CATCH IT?
Do you have what it takes to become the best fisherman? In this addictive clicker game you will travel the seas on an adventure to catch fish and grow your crew while earning cash to upgrade your boat and gear!

FEATURES
- Upgrade your boat and build your Fishing Empire.
- Recruit and upgrade your own Crew.
- Search the seas for Rare and Epic Fishes
- Brawl for Stars to increase your Value
- Equip Legendary items and unlock new features!
- Join Multiplayer fishing tournaments
- Try your Fishing Luck on the Wheel

STORY
Now go and explore the ocean and all it's hidden treasures! You'll get hooked before you know it!

FROM...
...the creators of What if, This or That, Riddle Me, Simple Truths and Brofist: Beat the Bullies

Now go click n' fish with ya!

¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º>

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.ace.fishinc
MOD Features:
I find balance to be the hardest part when modding games like this. If you Mod everything, whats the point to the clicker? Don't Mod enough and you feel the need to spend still. With this in mind i have attempted to keep the enjoyment in the game by keeping the reward chasing, but removed the need for itemboxes and gems if you chase the rewards and level up your boat:

• All Items Free - Click on the bottom pane and click any greyed out option to unlock it.
  • All Item Upgrades Free - Click on the upgrade wth gems button all the way to max even if you don't have enough gems.
  • Rewards Modded to always give 10000 Gems - rather than giving the users unlimted gems i hope giving them the top purchasable package every achieve should be enough. (You get your first 10000 after collecting your first 10 fish!
If you would like something else modded that will increase enjoyment and not make the game pointless pleaase let me know and ill happily update this mod further.

YouTube Video:
Thanks @JohnR - Great Vid that shows how the mod works!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: D3T0X

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 80 times

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years