💬 Review [Hosted Games] Breach: The Archangel Job

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,625 happy users since 2014.
Register

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: [Hosted Games] Breach: The Archangel Job

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Hosted Games] Breach: The Archangel Job v.1.0.4 ACOM MEGA MOD(updated)

This is a text-based game, from Hosted Games.

Review:
Breach: The Archangel Job is a thrilling interactive crime novel by Michael Maxwell and Ben Luigi, where your choices control the story.

Well, the text above is a description of the app and it strikes true!

I have been playing some games from both Choice of Games and Hosted Games but perhaps none of them is as unique as this one.

This is a serious and quite dark game, you can see it from the cover picture that depicts some guns.

Well, when there are guns...there are supposed to be a certain amount of violence, right? It is, and it doesn't disapoint. You can expect to have quite a lot of body count, since you will be involved in some guns blazing situations. Bang, bang, bang....BOOM!

Ah, yes. This game has explosions too and gore...in quite details explanations to pump your imagination.

However, do not worry that this game might be all dark and boring. This game packs some comic relief situation delivered within unexpected, dark joke twists too. It helps reducing tension and rests our brows from frowning too much.

There will be ACHOOOO, AAAHHHHHHH, MMMEEEOOUUUW and other moments that perhaps make you question the writer's sanity while writing this particular interactive novel.

So, do i like it? Yessss, i like it very much. I recommend that you play it also.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, i believe i've said that already.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Muaaz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
One of the greatest ever i have played i would say the storyline is strong as hell and so is the fuel for your imagination

Carezam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well, it's good one, choices really matter and it's really long read. But I had troubles reading through it. It is not realistic. Like surviving shotgun blast to the head (mask or no mask), two people surviving shootout against fifteen. That kind of stuff.