How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Did the requirements to get the Daily Login points change? I used to get them but noticed that I stopped getting points when I checked in. I don't think anything about my account has changed.
 
Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 7 years
Did the requirements to get the Daily Login points change? I used to get them but noticed that I stopped getting points when I checked in. I don't think anything about my account has changed.
I uuuused to get them, ooooooooh yeaaaah ♫♪


Well, that would depend, wouldn't it, mate? When was the last time you got them? In my case, it was around half a decade ago i think xD
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Not sure when it stopped exactly, but probably in the last few months? I have a few places that I log into regularly to keep my account active even if I'm not actively engaging. I had a pile of unread notifications saying I earned points, but haven't gotten any new ones since clearing those.
 
Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 7 years
Could it be that once you were considered an active user but because of a lack of posted threads and commentaries that recognition went kaput? I dunno, never had it myself. It's all myths and voodoo magic for me :ROFLMAO:
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Quick question about the cursed castle event. How long are we supposed to wait for the points? I already reached level 20 and 30 and send a message almost two weeks ago.
 
Top