✅ Solved How to give people SB Points?

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do you give other people SB Points? Or can you give people SB Points? I just wanted to know how to give people SB points
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think there isn't a way to give people SB Points for ordinary roles. It is exclusive to the moderator or staff of Sbenny Community. Correct me if I'm wrong
 
Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Users cannot transfer SB Points among themselves. Why would you want to transfer SB Points in the first place ? If We allow this then it will be chaos as many users will start making alternate accounts, collect SB Points and then transfer it to their main accounts.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh ok
Post automatically merged:

I thought you can🤔😐
 
not caffeinated enough
Member for 7 years
I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top