How to Install APK and GAME CACHE Android Games

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hello! I'm having problems downloading the Lucky Patch. Can anyone please help me? Thank you!

Screenshot_20190112-162010_Package installer.jpg
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Could you please explain how to use a pre patched app for make purchase? (sorry for my horrible englisj
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Parsing error how to fix
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Running into this issue when attempting to launch mod app, any help?
Screenshot_20190302-111442_FL Mobile.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Sorry using Samsung tab A
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 7 years
Thanks but how can I find mod pubg
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
I have a question: I downloaded Homescapes from here but it keeps saying "App not installed". Can anyone please help me with it. Thanks.
 
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 8 years
I am having trouble installing the mod for Candy Crush: Jelly Saga (getting the "App Noy Installed" error message). I have installed dozens of mods from this site over the last 2+ years, almost all of them have worked perfectly, and have never displayed this issue. It was suggested to me by @Sbenny to try downloading the file outside if any download manager. I am sorry to say that I'm not quite sure what that means. I use my smartphone to access the content on this site, and on other sources, and always use the default/innate download function of whichever internet browser I'm using to browse the site. Can anyone please explain what is meant by suggesting that I download independently of any download manager?
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
This really helps, thank you! Now let's go try it out, just to practice ha ha !
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Remove the original one to be able to install it
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yes sir, thank you! I finally figured it out, I am new at this but, I'd love to be able to learn how to make them too. Someday I plan on that if my life ever slows down a little bit.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I can't downlowd
Post automatically merged:

😢
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I have tried many many times to download the apk and game cache files for Hotel Transylvania Adventures. I put the obb folder in the android/obb directory. I didnt launch the game til after I moved the obb folder and the game just gets stuck on the loading screen.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Yo tengo la apk de 88 fortune y me pide una actualización de la apk no puedo jugar
 

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month

Top