How to Setup IDA Pro

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,519 happy users since 2014.
Register

AnonymousError

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ok so I downloaded all the files from the IDA pro Release for windows page but have searched everywhere and found nothing on how to set up ida pro. there are a lot of files and plugins and I have no idea how to set this up or where to start. can anyone help me or send me a link or video link?

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
shouldnt need any of those plugins mate, just install ida and use it.

AnonymousError

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh ok thank you. I was really confused as there were a lot of files lol.

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
for normal everyday editing there is no use i believe, perhaps if you are a pro then you can find use for them .

AnonymousError

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=84259#p84259:3a4ff25h]kryo » 12 minutes ago[/url] said:
for normal everyday editing there is no use i believe, perhaps if you are a pro then you can find use for them .
so im trying to mod a lib file but is there any lib files in particular that are the ones i should be opening to mod. im trying to mod toram online. I just dont know which lib files are the ones with all the information im looking for

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
forget Toram, it uses xigncode protection.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
And if I do remember correctly it's built with Unity3D old version, so the mod should be done with Net Reflector/dnSpy and not with IDA. But as said, it's xigncode protected, I confirm it as I was asked to mod this game a few days ago. If you're a novice, it's strictly advised to start with EASY games, not with online and protected ones. It's like you're burying yourself this way.