📖 Tutorial How to Setup Lucky Patcher (First Time)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,954 happy users since 2014.
Register

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@Gourov We all started from Lucky Patcher and Game Guardian and rose up to il2cpps,native libraries,smali,lua etc. The whole Modding world is so fascinating isn't it ?

Zombaw

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Make sure you followed all steps correctly . And if you do and still nothing then I am sorry :(
I see... I did all the steps i'm sure of it. It might be a problem related to the prepatched app (for some reason there's a maintenance bug on the apps i use that have the same developper). Anyways thanks for your reply tho :(

edo1989

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks brother, finnaly found the complete tutor with pic and am start to believe on right forum with nice community

dustyrose23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I have just tried it out and it is working. Thank you so much for this guide❤😻

Ladyrheina

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for such detailed step-by-step guide. I gotta give it a try. But I have a question, though. Wouldn't disabling play protect scanner put my device at risk?
How long should I disable it?
My device hasn't been rooted, and I don't intend to do that in the future, so can I still instal this lucky patcher?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thank you for such detailed step-by-step guide. I gotta give it a try. But I have a question, though. Wouldn't disabling play protect scanner put my device at risk?
How long should I disable it?
My device hasn't been rooted, and I don't intend to do that in the future, so can I still instal this lucky patcher?
You can leave the play protect enable , it will just show a not cancelable notification all the time.

baer2cub

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the tutorial. I was confused if there were things I needed to do after installing Lucky Patcher , and you have helped me understand!

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Wow Gourov you are Muslim, Me too :)

camillunihorn

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Wondered if I can get some help. Non of my Lucky Patcher games are working. I've got the latest one but I only have one proxy switch. Not sure if the newest one is only meant to have one as it's newer than the one in the tutorial. But I can't get any of my games working. Thank you.

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Wondered if I can get some help. Non of my lucky patcher games are working. I've got the latest one but I only have one proxy switch. Not sure if the newest one is only meant to have one as it's newer than the one in the tutorial. But I can't get any of my games working. Thank you.
Yes its correct , You should ask the game modders about this.

Felled

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
For some reason I don't have proxy server for license option on the switch tab.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Lucky Patcher worked for other apps but not worked on ultimate Robot Fighting Game :(