📖 Tutorial How to Setup Lucky Patcher (First Time)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 5 years
@Gourov Thanks for the direction, I'll check it out. Much appreciated.

DarkBite

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Is it possible to emulate free in-app purchases without root? By feating an APK mod? Or do I need a root for that?

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Is it possible to emulate free in-app purchases without root? By feating an APK mod? Or do I need a root for that?
No root required

Smolvampyrate

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Whenever I download this, it asks to update, after the update the app does not open ☹ it just crashes.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Whenever I download this, it asks to update, after the update the app does not open ☹ it just crashes.
Excuse me but can you specify which app you are talking about? Do you want to download the @Gourov tutorial? Please explain thank you very much

Smolvampyrate

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Excuse me but can you specify which app you are talking about? Do you want to download the @Gourov tutorial? Please explain thank you very much
Oh don't worry! I appreciate it but I just refused the update. It seems to work now! And yes, I was talking about that tutorial for the LP.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Oh don't worry! I appreciate it but I just refused the update. It seems to work now! And yes, I was talking about that tutorial for the LP.
If you want to keep it in your phone you just have to copy and paste the link you can't download it 😊

Naruko26

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What I'm going to do now? I installed Lucky Patcher and followed guide but I can't Turn on Proxy Server for IAP and install it since it don't work on my android.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
What I'm going to do now? I installed Lucky Patcher and followed guide but I can't Turn on Proxy Server for IAP and install it since it don't work on my android.
Hello from Lucky patcker you need to download the proxy server for free purchases see photo

Attachments

Naruko26

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried to do that but then I get messages it's not compatible with current android and I have android version 14.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I tried to do that but then I get messages it's not compatible with current android and I have android version 14.
Android 14 won't install it