Imagine you are reborn as a god and you have the choice to make the world to your liking. What would you do?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,256 happy users since 2014.
Register

Benny The One

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm pretty sure being a god might be tiring, being it in the DragonBall series, Religiously or any other type of God really. But let's imagine, we get to play god of a new world. What would you want this world to be? How many continents, laws, natural or supernatural. What's your take on it?

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I guess my world would be Earth 2.0, with all its rules and quirks. I'm unimaginative like that. I guess the only thing I would change is adding magic.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Probably a superpowers born type of world, I'll give them enough time to advance their technology enough to beware of external threats and chuck a few radioactive Mar's size meteorites at them, far enough for them to choose what to do and how to reacts about it.

If they starts killing each other for survival, I'll have a good show before obliterate them. If they choose to unite and lives, I'll leave them alone for a few centuries.
Either ways, I'll make a new world and restart the cycle, before you questioning what I'm talking about, 1. I don't know either and 2. I'm supposed to be a god so I may as well act like one :3

Benny The One

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Probably a superpowers born type of world, I'll give them enough time to advance their technology enough to beware of external threats and chuck a few radioactive Mar's size meteorites at them, far enough for them to choose what to do and how to reacts about it.

If they starts killing each other for survival, I'll have a good show before obliterate them. If they choose to unite and lives, I'll leave them alone for a few centuries.
Either ways, I'll make a new world and restart the cycle, before you questioning what I'm talking about, 1. I don't know either and 2. I'm supposed to be a god so I may as well act like one :3
not gonna question. You made a great point

Maxevil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I will just create a copy of current world then create servents & let them do the work while i enjoy whaling on waifus.

ekop4321

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
first thing first i will make catgirls real and then im gonna change the "law" just a bit and just a bit sparkling of the seed will start the cycle, with the law changed it will be no longer the same universe as before and it'd be much much more interesting to watch like a world where gravity are the same way but up is down and down is right like that kind of stuff, i know it'll make me confused but it is much more interesting than just watching ppl walking on a big giant ball of rock floating in space

ScealcLigt

174th Divisione Scealc van der Ligt
Member for 4 years
Create what we consider impossible; a utopia

Atram

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I make a world which the emotional aspect of hunan was the principal characteristic to make the roles and laws of the community, and people, everyody, could see this aspect Os people. Everybody would have a superpower, mini gods. Jaja Sorry for my english

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Earth 2.0, except God actually does something, I guess.

lm101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I have lots of ideas, but one of my best ones is making humans live longer and evolve slightly faster, which would dampen the negative effects of exponentially advancing technology, but it would also be cool to add aliens or found the Illuminati or some such. Maybe bury some "relics" inscribed with Skyrim memes for people to excavate and puzzle over.